Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Felta Sanderson the Dweller of the Wilds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=106189
106189, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Felta Sanderson the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Feb 12 04:58:11 2012

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Felta perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:139
106197, Good Times
Posted by Sparhawk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks to all for the good times. Got a bit dull at the end, but I had a fun ride up unitl that point.

As always, thanks to the Imms for all they do and for continuing to make this a fun game. Thanks especially to the whichever Imm gave me the last name. I don't know why, but getting a last name always makes me feel like I'm doing something right and am not a complete waste character wise. So I really appreciacte whoever last named me.

Despite playing this game for over a decade I still suck like no one's business. But I had fun and at the very least I hope I didn't make anyone else's experience less fun.

Thanks to whoever inducted me into Nexus (sorry I can't rememeber your name). It was a good interview and was damned nice of you to give me a shot. This was my first caballed char outside of herald so was a complete newb as to cabal play. I'm sure that was obvious to anyone who interacted with Felta so I appreciate the tolerance I saw with this character.

Puhguly, thanks so much for being cool whenever we played the same times. Unfortunately for me, the first time we travelled together was a night I had just taken an ambien. I remember taking the ambien and logging on and asking you to travel with me. After that I remember almost nothing. I woke up 16 hours later next to 3 empty bottles of wine and a broken wine glass. When I logged back in I had obviously been killed and was missing half my stuff. Strangely enough I also had a ton of crap in my inventory that I don't remember getting and have no idea where it came from. I hope I didn't get you and Gdot killed as well but I'm afraid I might have. Thanks for never busting my balls about it and for helping me regear the next time I saw you.

Solec, you were always very cool. I tried to be more active once you became Meter just because I liked running with you and taking the head when we could. Thanks for all the gear and for ignoring my obvious newbness.

Salyneris (sp?), thanks for being a very cool enemy and all around outstanding villager. I almost got you that once with Solec when you didn't have the head. Otherwise you waxed my ass pretty easily. I was working on something that would let me give you a better fight but it would have been a miracle had I pulled it off.

Yantha, cool character all around. Enjoyed interacting with you whenever I got the chance. Very classy character all around. You also beat my ass like a drum the one time we fought, but I had to give it a shot that one time. After that I was happy to be friendly towards you.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton of folks but I appreciated all the interactions I had with Felta. Good times and hope to see you all in the fields soon enough.

Jegec, Folorad, Beib