Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Jordanian the Grand Master of Changel..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106132
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 09-Feb-12 11:36 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17194 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106132, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Jordanian the Grand Master of Changelings"

Thu Feb 9 09:35:02 2012

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Jordanian perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:109

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Jordanian (Anonymous)Sat 11-Feb-12 08:50 AM
Charter member
#106167, "Few Goodbyes."
In response to Reply #0

Solec, Thanks for the induct and interactions. Things seemed to go smooth when you were around.

Puhguly, Liked being around you. We didn't make as good of a combo as you and Solec but it was fun.

Whiysdan, I'm not even sure that you knew I was a follower but your religion sounds cool, I'll come back.

Battle, I had a hard time with many of you and Orca wasn't much help. This left me to use Wolverine 95% of the time. Some good fights though.

Mauz, I can't count the amount of times you got away very hurt. Nicely done.

Saly, Same as Mauz.

The Rest, Not a whole lot of interaction.

I enjoy the Nexus as a whole and it makes for a lot of interesting interactions and RP, keep it up.

Last thing I'd like to say is that I felt Orca was just another Offense major form. No dam redux and only fair dodge make it a rare choice in pk situations. I can't count the times I'd do much better in pk as Wolverine with the same spell affects. In my opinion* Water major forms should be the ones people fear because they have such limited uses. They should say, Oh sh*t, I gotta run cause that guy is gonna chomp me in half if I stay on the water not... Oh, it's just that guy, I'm gonna go beat his head in.

I do not intend to offend the staff and continually applaud the work you all do for this game. I just think the balance is a little off when it comes to shapes that are so limited in their uses.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106132 Previous topic | Next topic