Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Jordanian the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=106132
106132, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Jordanian the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Feb 9 09:35:02 2012

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Jordanian perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:109
106167, Few Goodbyes.
Posted by Jordanian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Solec, Thanks for the induct and interactions. Things seemed to go smooth when you were around.

Puhguly, Liked being around you. We didn't make as good of a combo as you and Solec but it was fun.

Whiysdan, I'm not even sure that you knew I was a follower but your religion sounds cool, I'll come back.

Battle, I had a hard time with many of you and Orca wasn't much help. This left me to use Wolverine 95% of the time. Some good fights though.

Mauz, I can't count the amount of times you got away very hurt. Nicely done.

Saly, Same as Mauz.

The Rest, Not a whole lot of interaction.

I enjoy the Nexus as a whole and it makes for a lot of interesting interactions and RP, keep it up.

Last thing I'd like to say is that I felt Orca was just another Offense major form. No dam redux and only fair dodge make it a rare choice in pk situations. I can't count the times I'd do much better in pk as Wolverine with the same spell affects. In my opinion* Water major forms should be the ones people fear because they have such limited uses. They should say, Oh sh*t, I gotta run cause that guy is gonna chomp me in half if I stay on the water not... Oh, it's just that guy, I'm gonna go beat his head in.

I do not intend to offend the staff and continually applaud the work you all do for this game. I just think the balance is a little off when it comes to shapes that are so limited in their uses.