Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Bojack the Student of the Macalla,..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106065
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 07-Feb-12 10:44 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17194 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106065, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Bojack the Student of the Macalla, Oathbreaker"

Tue Feb 7 08:41:58 2012

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Bojack perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:84

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I kept picturing Kojack doing a tapdance every time I s..., Vladamir, 08-Feb-12 09:07 PM, #16
Reply I kept thinking Bo Jingles for some reason nt, Rayihn, 08-Feb-12 10:01 PM, #17
     Reply Yeah I had him merged with Kojack in my head! nt, Vladamir, 09-Feb-12 12:27 AM, #18
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Bojack the Student of the Maca..., Illanthos, 08-Feb-12 04:16 PM, #11
Reply Right on, Tsunami, 08-Feb-12 04:24 PM, #12
     Reply I did and it was VERY fun...build killed it...dont mind..., Tesline, 08-Feb-12 06:40 PM, #13
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Bojack the Student of the Maca..., Rayihn, 08-Feb-12 01:02 PM, #4
Reply I was going to try to go through the whole redemption p..., Tesline, 08-Feb-12 02:11 PM, #7
     Reply RE: I was going to try to go through the whole redempti..., Rayihn, 08-Feb-12 03:36 PM, #10
          Reply I know I should of but was debating deleting because I ..., Tesline, 08-Feb-12 06:41 PM, #14
Reply You really messed up a lot of gank meters. nt, Dallevian, 08-Feb-12 12:39 PM, #3
Reply Well Bojack thought all the villagers were beyond stupi..., Tesline, 08-Feb-12 01:59 PM, #6
     Reply Nah, what I mean was,, Dallevian, 08-Feb-12 02:39 PM, #9
          Reply Yes Bojack was stubborn...as hell. nt, Tesline, 08-Feb-12 07:13 PM, #15
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Bojack the Student of the Maca..., Odrallag, 08-Feb-12 11:02 AM, #2
Reply Thanks for the interactions it was aweosme!, Tesline, 08-Feb-12 01:56 PM, #5
Reply Dugruon will miss you., Dugruon (Anonymous), 08-Feb-12 10:47 AM, #1
     Reply I can stick with a character but i cant if the build is..., Tesline, 08-Feb-12 02:19 PM, #8

VladamirWed 08-Feb-12 09:07 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#106116, "I kept picturing Kojack doing a tapdance every time I s..."
In response to Reply #0

Didn't interact with you in any way but the name always gave me an amusing mental picture.

RayihnWed 08-Feb-12 10:01 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106117, "I kept thinking Bo Jingles for some reason nt"
In response to Reply #16

nt

VladamirThu 09-Feb-12 12:27 AM
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#106120, "Yeah I had him merged with Kojack in my head! nt"
In response to Reply #17

nt

IllanthosWed 08-Feb-12 04:16 PM
Member since 14th Oct 2011
274 posts
#106090, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Bojack the Student of the Maca..."
In response to Reply #0

I'm both pleased and amazed at how Bojack took my words to heart so much as to actually leave the village. I was trying to steer him towards redemption, and narrow his focus to the hunt of dark magi exclusively, but it seems I succeeded beyond my greatest hopes. You didnt manage to stick it out to redemption, though, which makes me a little sad. I knew that there was a good chance you'd delete without a cabal to spice things up, so I tried to keep you interested in the character and the concept.

The name bugged me a bit at first, but after getting the RP history of it, I tried to spread it around so that other people could get a taste of the character depth.

I really respect a character that advances and changes throughout their lifetime.

GLWYN

TsunamiWed 08-Feb-12 04:24 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
#106092, "Right on"
In response to Reply #11

Kudos to Bojack if he had an evolving role. People that let their roles evolve based on what happens in game win CF more than any ratio of PK successfulness or noteriety imo.

TeslineWed 08-Feb-12 06:40 PM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
#106110, "I did and it was VERY fun...build killed it...dont mind..."
In response to Reply #12

nt

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

RayihnWed 08-Feb-12 01:02 PM
1147 posts
#106076, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Bojack the Student of the Maca..."
In response to Reply #0

I was pretty confused here. People kept telling me you wanted to join Fort and...I wasn't sure how that was going to work.

TeslineWed 08-Feb-12 02:11 PM
582 posts
#106080, "I was going to try to go through the whole redemption p..."
In response to Reply #4

nt

RayihnWed 08-Feb-12 03:36 PM
1147 posts
#106084, "RE: I was going to try to go through the whole redempti..."
In response to Reply #7

Gotcha - next time, send up some prays in a general IC manner to let us know the direction you're going. Other imms and morts were telling me you were fort bound but I saw no prays and thus was confused.

TeslineWed 08-Feb-12 06:41 PM
582 posts
#106111, "I know I should of but was debating deleting because I ..."
In response to Reply #10

nt

DallevianWed 08-Feb-12 12:39 PM
1639 posts
#106075, "You really messed up a lot of gank meters. nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

TeslineWed 08-Feb-12 01:59 PM
582 posts
#106078, "Well Bojack thought all the villagers were beyond stupi..."
In response to Reply #3

nt

DallevianWed 08-Feb-12 02:39 PM
1639 posts
#106082, "Nah, what I mean was,"
In response to Reply #6

you had no problem running to a group and throwing yourself at them, usually to an outcome bad for you. 3v1s are bad for the gankometer but you just kept persisting.

TeslineWed 08-Feb-12 07:13 PM
582 posts
#106115, "Yes Bojack was stubborn...as hell. nt"
In response to Reply #9

nt

OdrallagWed 08-Feb-12 11:02 AM
Member since 18th Nov 2011
46 posts
#106074, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Bojack the Student of the Maca..."
In response to Reply #0

Thought this might happen. Bummer, we were hoping to see what you would do after leaving the village. In any case, good luck with your next!

TeslineWed 08-Feb-12 01:56 PM
582 posts
#106077, "Thanks for the interactions it was aweosme!"
In response to Reply #2

What happened was how ungodly boring swords specs are this was my first sword spec in two years along with my fist ever hand spec. It was a test character I tried to make interesting which worked. Swords without ANY dam redux on a dwarf was just too much for me to keep with.

Dugruon (Anonymous)Wed 08-Feb-12 10:47 AM
Charter member
#106073, "Dugruon will miss you."
In response to Reply #0

You arrived at a key time in my character development so it is a real shame to see you go.

Hated the build or what happened?

Anyway, GLWYN

TeslineWed 08-Feb-12 02:19 PM
582 posts
#106081, "I can stick with a character but i cant if the build is..."
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed the RP and I feel guilty for wasting so many people's time but it couldnt be helped. Never making a dwarf sword spec ever again. EVER EVER. I thought you were fun and i wish you luck.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #106065 Previous topic | Next topic