Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Bojack the Student of the Macalla, Oathbreaker
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=106065
106065, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Bojack the Student of the Macalla, Oathbreaker
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Feb 7 08:41:58 2012

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Bojack perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:84
106116, I kept picturing Kojack doing a tapdance every time I saw your name.
Posted by Vladamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Didn't interact with you in any way but the name always gave me an amusing mental picture.
106117, I kept thinking Bo Jingles for some reason nt
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
106120, Yeah I had him merged with Kojack in my head! nt
Posted by Vladamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
106090, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Bojack the Student of the Macalla, Oathbreaker
Posted by Illanthos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm both pleased and amazed at how Bojack took my words to heart so much as to actually leave the village. I was trying to steer him towards redemption, and narrow his focus to the hunt of dark magi exclusively, but it seems I succeeded beyond my greatest hopes. You didnt manage to stick it out to redemption, though, which makes me a little sad. I knew that there was a good chance you'd delete without a cabal to spice things up, so I tried to keep you interested in the character and the concept.

The name bugged me a bit at first, but after getting the RP history of it, I tried to spread it around so that other people could get a taste of the character depth.

I really respect a character that advances and changes throughout their lifetime.

GLWYN
106092, Right on
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kudos to Bojack if he had an evolving role. People that let their roles evolve based on what happens in game win CF more than any ratio of PK successfulness or noteriety imo.
106110, I did and it was VERY fun...build killed it...dont mind dying and not having a cabal. nt
Posted by Tesline on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
106076, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Bojack the Student of the Macalla, Oathbreaker
I was pretty confused here. People kept telling me you wanted to join Fort and...I wasn't sure how that was going to work.
106080, I was going to try to go through the whole redemption process but swords destroyed my motivation to continue. nt
nt
106084, RE: I was going to try to go through the whole redemption process but swords destroyed my motivation to continue. nt
Gotcha - next time, send up some prays in a general IC manner to let us know the direction you're going. Other imms and morts were telling me you were fort bound but I saw no prays and thus was confused.
106111, I know I should of but was debating deleting because I couldnt get into using swords. nt
nt
106075, You really messed up a lot of gank meters. nt
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
106078, Well Bojack thought all the villagers were beyond stupid war wise. nt
nt
106082, Nah, what I mean was,
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
you had no problem running to a group and throwing yourself at them, usually to an outcome bad for you. 3v1s are bad for the gankometer but you just kept persisting.
106115, Yes Bojack was stubborn...as hell. nt
nt
106074, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Bojack the Student of the Macalla, Oathbreaker
Posted by Odrallag on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thought this might happen. Bummer, we were hoping to see what you would do after leaving the village. In any case, good luck with your next!
106077, Thanks for the interactions it was aweosme!
What happened was how ungodly boring swords specs are this was my first sword spec in two years along with my fist ever hand spec. It was a test character I tried to make interesting which worked. Swords without ANY dam redux on a dwarf was just too much for me to keep with.
106073, Dugruon will miss you.
Posted by Dugruon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You arrived at a key time in my character development so it is a real shame to see you go.

Hated the build or what happened?

Anyway, GLWYN
106081, I can stick with a character but i cant if the build is that bad.
I enjoyed the RP and I feel guilty for wasting so many people's time but it couldnt be helped. Never making a dwarf sword spec ever again. EVER EVER. I thought you were fun and i wish you luck.