Subject: "(AUTO) [HERALD] Gortanvil Von'Voralian the Holy of Fait..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105990
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 05-Feb-12 07:00 AM
Member since 29th Sep 2024
17191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105990, "(AUTO) [HERALD] Gortanvil Von'Voralian the Holy of Faith, First of the Lucky Lord"

Sun Feb 5 04:59:10 2012

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Gortanvil perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:255

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Gortanvil (Anonymous)Thu 12-Jul-12 09:52 PM
Charter member
#109724, "I had to no notice gotta go. How did I do?"
In response to Reply #0

If you guys can even recall me. Let me know how I did.

Gorty (Anonymous)Thu 12-Jul-12 09:59 PM
Charter member
#109725, "Caveat "
In response to Reply #1

you can e-mail me too nathanieljeffries@hotmail.com

This was my first empowerment hero, first herald, and first shaman.

Thanks to those that impacted me.

Especially my lord wisdom - I mean Whiysdan. :-D

Another thanks to Enlilth for showing me ways to "make a drink". I had never thought to do things in that way and you made it quite the entertaining learning experience. I hope I didn't botch that interaction.

If you remember me and want to comment or even walk down memory lane I'd be happy to talk.

Nate - Gorty

Rindros (Anonymous)Fri 13-Jul-12 12:47 AM
Charter member
#109728, "RE: Caveat "
In response to Reply #2

It was courageous when you went into the sands of sorrow to rescue your friend. Basically walked into a cage with a hungry lion. That said, I suck ass at navigating that place and only managed to kill I think one or two of you.

Gorty (Anonymous)Fri 13-Jul-12 12:16 PM
Charter member
#109743, "sands of sorrow"
In response to Reply #3

I recall that. It was a rough trip in there. Dodging your demons trying to help the guy. I was no master at navigating it - it just paid to be able to keep moving and have a refresh commune to stay ahead of you in scans and movements. I was moving in "L" shapes to stay away from you and your scanning - because with all the demonic crap and your damage reduction - it was a pain. I loved fighting people who were evil when there was a story to it. The RP part of this game sells the PVP not the other way around. There was a Arial Necromancer (with a clockwork eye) that we had a lot of background RP that made it enjoyable (most of the time).

Gortanvil was a burned out zealot, but wouldn't abandon friends or a fellow lightwalker. He wasn't the blind crusader of his youth. - At least that's the story behind it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105990 Previous topic | Next topic