Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [HERALD] Gortanvil Von'Voralian the Holy of Faith, First of the Lucky Lord
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=105990
105990, (AUTO) [HERALD] Gortanvil Von'Voralian the Holy of Faith, First of the Lucky Lord
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Feb 5 04:59:10 2012

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Gortanvil perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:255
109724, I had to no notice gotta go. How did I do?
Posted by Gortanvil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you guys can even recall me. Let me know how I did.
109725, Caveat
Posted by Gorty on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
you can e-mail me too nathanieljeffries@hotmail.com

This was my first empowerment hero, first herald, and first shaman.

Thanks to those that impacted me.

Especially my lord wisdom - I mean Whiysdan. :-D

Another thanks to Enlilth for showing me ways to "make a drink". I had never thought to do things in that way and you made it quite the entertaining learning experience. I hope I didn't botch that interaction.

If you remember me and want to comment or even walk down memory lane I'd be happy to talk.

Nate - Gorty
109728, RE: Caveat
Posted by Rindros on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was courageous when you went into the sands of sorrow to rescue your friend. Basically walked into a cage with a hungry lion. That said, I suck ass at navigating that place and only managed to kill I think one or two of you.
109743, sands of sorrow
Posted by Gorty on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I recall that. It was a rough trip in there. Dodging your demons trying to help the guy. I was no master at navigating it - it just paid to be able to keep moving and have a refresh commune to stay ahead of you in scans and movements. I was moving in "L" shapes to stay away from you and your scanning - because with all the demonic crap and your damage reduction - it was a pain. I loved fighting people who were evil when there was a story to it. The RP part of this game sells the PVP not the other way around. There was a Arial Necromancer (with a clockwork eye) that we had a lot of background RP that made it enjoyable (most of the time).

Gortanvil was a burned out zealot, but wouldn't abandon friends or a fellow lightwalker. He wasn't the blind crusader of his youth. - At least that's the story behind it.