Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Mhournhul Ba'avarakh the Master of the Oc..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105792
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 29-Jan-12 01:24 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17194 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105792, "(AUTO) [None] Mhournhul Ba'avarakh the Master of the Occult"

Sat Jan 28 23:22:07 2012

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Mhournhul perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:168

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KnacSun 29-Jan-12 02:09 PM
Member since 07th May 2010
202 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105798, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Mhournhul Ba'avarakh the Master of th..."
In response to Reply #0

Second necro I ever played.

I had awesome plans for this necro - I had my RP down, got massive XP for my role (which, btw, I thought was the best role I created - better than Ghrummin or Knac).

Nowadays, I don't have enough time to mud, nor do I have the incentive to. Life moves on.

Maybe I'll come back, eventually. Haven't mudded or thought of mudding since January 1 (kind of like a New Year's resolution).

Great game Imms! Special thanks to the imm who helped me with those annoying role-wipes. Although I didn't plan on making this guy a pk-intensive character, I think eventually my role progressed that way (I was about to go seek out Reksah).

Oh, and all those times I was soloing mobs at level 33 with shapeshifter 12312512 really helped pick out easily attainable.

Great game Imms! And thanks to the playerbase in making this game entertaining and exciting.

Special thanks to Zynzyn - I'm sure we would've had a blast later on if I stuck with it.

Zynzyn (Anonymous)Sun 29-Jan-12 10:55 PM
Charter member
#105803, "RE:"
In response to Reply #2

I'm sorry you couldn't stick with it, because I thought Mhournhul was excellently roleplayed. Not to mention, it would have been nice having an ally!

I hope all goes well with your RL stuff!

DaevrynMon 30-Jan-12 12:25 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#105804, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Mhournhul Ba'avarakh the Master of th..."
In response to Reply #2

The best part of this character by far was the energy and constant effort you put into your RP. I would have fought for this character to have a lich quest, which I personally almost never do.

ReksahTue 31-Jan-12 10:51 AM
Member since 30th Apr 2011
94 posts
Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105832, "I also liked what I saw of Mhournhul."
In response to Reply #2

I didn't jump on you because I thought I'd give you time to come when you wanted, but I was hoping you'd head my way.

Laesron (Anonymous)Sun 29-Jan-12 01:33 PM
Charter member
#105797, "This character was my nemesis for a while."
In response to Reply #0

Great job. Shame to see you auto.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105792 Previous topic | Next topic