Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Mhournhul Ba'avarakh the Master of the Occult
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=105792
105792, (AUTO) [None] Mhournhul Ba'avarakh the Master of the Occult
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jan 28 23:22:07 2012

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Mhournhul perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:168
105798, RE: (AUTO) [None] Mhournhul Ba'avarakh the Master of the Occult
Posted by Knac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Second necro I ever played.

I had awesome plans for this necro - I had my RP down, got massive XP for my role (which, btw, I thought was the best role I created - better than Ghrummin or Knac).

Nowadays, I don't have enough time to mud, nor do I have the incentive to. Life moves on.

Maybe I'll come back, eventually. Haven't mudded or thought of mudding since January 1 (kind of like a New Year's resolution).

Great game Imms! Special thanks to the imm who helped me with those annoying role-wipes. Although I didn't plan on making this guy a pk-intensive character, I think eventually my role progressed that way (I was about to go seek out Reksah).

Oh, and all those times I was soloing mobs at level 33 with shapeshifter 12312512 really helped pick out easily attainable.

Great game Imms! And thanks to the playerbase in making this game entertaining and exciting.

Special thanks to Zynzyn - I'm sure we would've had a blast later on if I stuck with it.
105803, RE:
Posted by Zynzyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm sorry you couldn't stick with it, because I thought Mhournhul was excellently roleplayed. Not to mention, it would have been nice having an ally!

I hope all goes well with your RL stuff!
105804, RE: (AUTO) [None] Mhournhul Ba'avarakh the Master of the Occult
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The best part of this character by far was the energy and constant effort you put into your RP. I would have fought for this character to have a lich quest, which I personally almost never do.
105832, I also liked what I saw of Mhournhul.
Posted by Reksah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't jump on you because I thought I'd give you time to come when you wanted, but I was hoping you'd head my way.
105797, This character was my nemesis for a while.
Posted by Laesron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great job. Shame to see you auto.