Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Mathia the Mystery, Godfather of Voral..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105739
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 24-Jan-12 04:36 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105739, "(DELETED) [None] Mathia the Mystery, Godfather of Voralian City"

Tue Jan 24 14:33:52 2012

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Mathia perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:thief
Level:48
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:125

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Not An ImmTue 24-Jan-12 04:48 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
141 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105740, "It's me! Who? Oh, him."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Tue 24-Jan-12 04:52 PM

Just another one of my thief guild masters, I think I am up to 10 now but this was my first semi-serious char played since deleting the former provost Gianath about 2 years ago. Nothing much to say, I didn't interact with many people, and stayed hidden almost all the time to avoid gaunts/flying shifters. I got 46 of my levels solo, thanks to hitting the loot lottery in my teens and avoiding losing any gear in a PK during my entire lifespan, a personal best for my paranoid, anti-social playstyle.

Mathia served her intended purpose of killing time, and I had a few fun fights and good interactions. Kudos to the immstaff as usual for keeping the game fresh and entertaining after nearly 2 decades. There's no question they are still doing something right if they can keep me coming back this long.

I need to do something outside my comfort zone and pull myself away from the stealth/solo/tribunal low-interaction characters I have been sticking almost exclusively over the last few years, and my next one will hopefully be something very different. I just haven't decided what yet.

Lloth/Iukulli/Jezral/Karakan/Nivult/Khargqwzxdds/Qwell/Thorkal

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105739 Previous topic | Next topic