Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Mathia the Mystery, Godfather of Voralian City
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=105739
105739, (DELETED) [None] Mathia the Mystery, Godfather of Voralian City
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jan 24 14:33:52 2012

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Mathia perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:thief
Level:48
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:125
105740, It's me! Who? Oh, him.
Posted by Not An Imm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just another one of my thief guild masters, I think I am up to 10 now but this was my first semi-serious char played since deleting the former provost Gianath about 2 years ago. Nothing much to say, I didn't interact with many people, and stayed hidden almost all the time to avoid gaunts/flying shifters. I got 46 of my levels solo, thanks to hitting the loot lottery in my teens and avoiding losing any gear in a PK during my entire lifespan, a personal best for my paranoid, anti-social playstyle.

Mathia served her intended purpose of killing time, and I had a few fun fights and good interactions. Kudos to the immstaff as usual for keeping the game fresh and entertaining after nearly 2 decades. There's no question they are still doing something right if they can keep me coming back this long.

I need to do something outside my comfort zone and pull myself away from the stealth/solo/tribunal low-interaction characters I have been sticking almost exclusively over the last few years, and my next one will hopefully be something very different. I just haven't decided what yet.

Lloth/Iukulli/Jezral/Karakan/Nivult/Khargqwzxdds/Qwell/Thorkal