Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [None] Qaz the Spectre, Anathema to the Emp..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104209
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 13-Nov-11 09:36 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104209, "(AGE DEATH) [None] Qaz the Spectre, Anathema to the Empire"

Sun Nov 13 20:32:48 2011

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Qaz perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:224

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Qaz the Spectre, Anathema to the..., Illanthos, 15-Nov-11 08:52 AM, #10
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Qaz the Spectre, Anathema to the..., Rindros (Anonymous), 14-Nov-11 03:21 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Qaz the Spectre, Anathema to the..., amused (Anonymous), 14-Nov-11 10:03 AM, #2
          Reply Bambi is rolling over in his grave!, Daevryn, 14-Nov-11 10:40 AM, #3
               Reply RE: Bambi is rolling over in his grave!, still amused (Anonymous), 14-Nov-11 10:51 AM, #4
               Reply RE: Bambi is rolling over in his grave!, Daevryn, 14-Nov-11 11:23 AM, #5
               Reply You do realize, Dallevian, 14-Nov-11 11:32 AM, #6
               Reply I agree. One of my greatest feel good achievements was ..., Lhydia, 14-Nov-11 05:06 PM, #7
                    Reply My favorite was winning the easter contest with Roriack..., Tesline, 14-Nov-11 08:00 PM, #8
               Reply RE: Bambi is rolling over in his grave!, Rindros (Anonymous), 15-Nov-11 04:11 AM, #9

IllanthosTue 15-Nov-11 08:52 AM
Member since 14th Oct 2011
274 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104336, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Qaz the Spectre, Anathema to the..."
In response to Reply #0

This was Stevers, right?

Rindros (Anonymous)Mon 14-Nov-11 03:21 AM
Charter member
#104229, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Qaz the Spectre, Anathema to the..."
In response to Reply #0

I can understand that some people have ooc meltdowns when they die. I try not to let it bother me and just let them vent.

But seriously, why would you tell me that you're a newbie when you very clearly aren't? I felt (ooc, Rindros doesn't care) bad enough after your meltdown that I tried to get around having to kill you again because you said that a dark elf patroller killed you. Luckily Twitter told me otherwise.

Only after some time and reflection did I realize that you probably weren't a newbie, and definitely confirmed after I killed you that 2nd time.

amused (Anonymous)Mon 14-Nov-11 10:03 AM
Charter member
#104247, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Qaz the Spectre, Anathema to the..."
In response to Reply #1

Heh.. he got twitter hated.

DaevrynMon 14-Nov-11 10:40 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#104249, "Bambi is rolling over in his grave!"
In response to Reply #2

Seriously, if that guy was trying to guilt people by going OOC and claiming to be a newbie, that would get a nomination for douchebag move of the year.

Maybe that should be an annual award I give out.

still amused (Anonymous)Mon 14-Nov-11 10:51 AM
Charter member
#104250, "RE: Bambi is rolling over in his grave!"
In response to Reply #3

You could seriously pick just one?

DaevrynMon 14-Nov-11 11:23 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#104251, "RE: Bambi is rolling over in his grave!"
In response to Reply #4

It's like Best Picture. It's an honor just to be nominated.

DallevianMon 14-Nov-11 11:32 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
#104252, "You do realize"
In response to Reply #3

how much more fun CF would be if you ever followed through on these great and glorious ideas, right? If ever someone needed to put up...

People love good and bad notoriety. 13 years later, Sacer's site about hell trips and the infamous list still rock. The current events/contest forum should be full of stuff like this, it makes CF more personable/memorable/rocking-fun.

LhydiaMon 14-Nov-11 05:06 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#104303, "I agree. One of my greatest feel good achievements was ..."
In response to Reply #6

gr

TeslineMon 14-Nov-11 08:00 PM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
#104314, "My favorite was winning the easter contest with Roriack..."
In response to Reply #7

nt

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

Rindros (Anonymous)Tue 15-Nov-11 04:11 AM
Charter member
#104329, "RE: Bambi is rolling over in his grave!"
In response to Reply #3

That is _exactly_ what he did. It wasn't even "I'm a newbie leave me alone," it was something like "You're going to lose players if you keep killing newbies like me. I am just trying to learn the game."

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104209 Previous topic | Next topic