Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE DEATH) [None] Qaz the Spectre, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=104209
104209, (AGE DEATH) [None] Qaz the Spectre, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Nov 13 20:32:48 2011

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Qaz perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:224
104336, RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Qaz the Spectre, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Illanthos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was Stevers, right?
104229, RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Qaz the Spectre, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Rindros on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can understand that some people have ooc meltdowns when they die. I try not to let it bother me and just let them vent.

But seriously, why would you tell me that you're a newbie when you very clearly aren't? I felt (ooc, Rindros doesn't care) bad enough after your meltdown that I tried to get around having to kill you again because you said that a dark elf patroller killed you. Luckily Twitter told me otherwise.

Only after some time and reflection did I realize that you probably weren't a newbie, and definitely confirmed after I killed you that 2nd time.
104247, RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Qaz the Spectre, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by amused on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh.. he got twitter hated.
104249, Bambi is rolling over in his grave!
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seriously, if that guy was trying to guilt people by going OOC and claiming to be a newbie, that would get a nomination for douchebag move of the year.

Maybe that should be an annual award I give out.
104250, RE: Bambi is rolling over in his grave!
Posted by still amused on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You could seriously pick just one?
104251, RE: Bambi is rolling over in his grave!
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's like Best Picture. It's an honor just to be nominated.
104252, You do realize
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
how much more fun CF would be if you ever followed through on these great and glorious ideas, right? If ever someone needed to put up... :P

People love good and bad notoriety. 13 years later, Sacer's site about hell trips and the infamous list still rock. The current events/contest forum should be full of stuff like this, it makes CF more personable/memorable/rocking-fun.
104303, I agree. One of my greatest feel good achievements was being on the all time best stealer list for thieves. Even if it was #4. n/t
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
gr
104314, My favorite was winning the easter contest with Roriack after stealing the eggs from people thieves are too much fun nt
Posted by Tesline on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
104329, RE: Bambi is rolling over in his grave!
Posted by Rindros on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That is _exactly_ what he did. It wasn't even "I'm a newbie leave me alone," it was something like "You're going to lose players if you keep killing newbies like me. I am just trying to learn the game."