Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Miric the Warrior of the Blade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104202
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 13-Nov-11 02:24 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104202, "(AUTO) [None] Miric the Warrior of the Blade"

Sun Nov 13 13:21:24 2011

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Miric perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:136

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Argivo (Anonymous)Thu 17-Nov-11 03:23 AM
Charter member
#104404, "Unfun"
In response to Reply #0

You threatened to kill my level 25 character unless he handed over his gear while Miric was a level 1 character with no long description.
I didn't even bother replying beyond a few words, I don't think, since I don't see a reason to interact with someone who knows the stats of gear but hasn't written a long description. I felt like it was some kind of secret handshake for players looking to get geared up. Maybe you thought I was your buddy's storage character. I put you on ignore.

You then ganged me down with Gralog and Baekai when I came into pk range, after trying me yourself and failing, and I think it's fair to say that both of them had no difficulties 3-rounding me solo at that level. You then cited the conversation we had while you were a level 1 character with no long description. You seemed to enjoy "getting back" at me. I put you back on ignore every time I saw you were logged in.

Every interaction I had with you seemed blatantly OOC and unfun.

Fjodir (Anonymous)Sun 13-Nov-11 03:57 PM
Charter member
#104205, "I knew this was you as soon as I'd killed you the first..."
In response to Reply #0

We hadn't interacted a single time ever, or spoke. Then I killed you, and I was 100% sure it was you after the tells you sent me.

Yes, I hunted you mercilessly because of you being worth a bunch of charges. But then again, at the time I hunted almost all that belonged to a certain criteria (That is pretty know by now) relentlessly. You outright quitted asap you saw me get online. Which was hilarious because you kept saying that you'd beat me if I hadn't slept you. And yet you didn't ever try.

You are not half-bad at PKing, it's just a shame you can't see your own flaws and play a char relaxed, RP, and not being a douche.

Fjodir (Anonymous)Tue 15-Nov-11 02:37 PM
Charter member
#104351, "An apology. "
In response to Reply #2

Read what you wrote on QHCF. And you do have a point. I have no idea why you loged out when I loged in. Could be a lot of reasons, bad connection, kids waking up, it was just your time to logout etc etc. I have no clue and I should throw rocks when I am having a lot of short logins myself that most likely will make it feel just like that for someone else.

So, I in conclusion, I'm sorry for accusing you of something that just as easily could fit to my self. This won't change my view of you in general though.

TMNSSun 13-Nov-11 02:32 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104204, "Sadly, I knew this char was funnyone within one second ..."
In response to Reply #0

Not to say we didn't totally kill someone together, but there it is.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104202 Previous topic | Next topic