Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Miric the Warrior of the Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=104202
104202, (AUTO) [None] Miric the Warrior of the Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Nov 13 13:21:24 2011

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Miric perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:136
104404, Unfun
Posted by Argivo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You threatened to kill my level 25 character unless he handed over his gear while Miric was a level 1 character with no long description.
I didn't even bother replying beyond a few words, I don't think, since I don't see a reason to interact with someone who knows the stats of gear but hasn't written a long description. I felt like it was some kind of secret handshake for players looking to get geared up. Maybe you thought I was your buddy's storage character. I put you on ignore.

You then ganged me down with Gralog and Baekai when I came into pk range, after trying me yourself and failing, and I think it's fair to say that both of them had no difficulties 3-rounding me solo at that level. You then cited the conversation we had while you were a level 1 character with no long description. You seemed to enjoy "getting back" at me. I put you back on ignore every time I saw you were logged in.

Every interaction I had with you seemed blatantly OOC and unfun.

104205, I knew this was you as soon as I'd killed you the first time.
Posted by Fjodir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We hadn't interacted a single time ever, or spoke. Then I killed you, and I was 100% sure it was you after the tells you sent me.

Yes, I hunted you mercilessly because of you being worth a bunch of charges. But then again, at the time I hunted almost all that belonged to a certain criteria (That is pretty know by now) relentlessly. You outright quitted asap you saw me get online. Which was hilarious because you kept saying that you'd beat me if I hadn't slept you. And yet you didn't ever try.

You are not half-bad at PKing, it's just a shame you can't see your own flaws and play a char relaxed, RP, and not being a douche.
104351, An apology.
Posted by Fjodir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Read what you wrote on QHCF. And you do have a point. I have no idea why you loged out when I loged in. Could be a lot of reasons, bad connection, kids waking up, it was just your time to logout etc etc. I have no clue and I should throw rocks when I am having a lot of short logins myself that most likely will make it feel just like that for someone else.

So, I in conclusion, I'm sorry for accusing you of something that just as easily could fit to my self. This won't change my view of you in general though.
104204, Sadly, I knew this char was funnyone within one second of interacting.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not to say we didn't totally kill someone together, but there it is.