Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Masardu Aere'yln-Dinn the Spirit Slayer" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104095
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 08-Nov-11 09:52 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17196 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104095, "(AUTO) [None] Masardu Aere'yln-Dinn the Spirit Slayer"

Tue Nov 8 20:49:16 2011

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Masardu perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:shaman
Level:33
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:172

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Masardu (Anonymous)Thu 10-Nov-11 12:17 PM
Charter member
#104129, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Masardu Aere'yln-Dinn the Spirit Slay..."
In response to Reply #0

I created Masardu after being bored from work and not having much to do. I work as a Project Manager for IT companies. Last project, I got a team together and they handled every part of the Project. Agile is frecking awesome. So the free time.

Anyways, it’s been over 10yrs since I played an evil char. So I rolled a drow shaman thinking I may try to get into outlander. But following the Queen was the best thing I ever did. She is awesome. I had the most fun because of her, but I chose the wrong sphere under her. I emailed her one time to tell her that I am not playing as often or even levelling because I have work issues. Her response was just great. If I could frame an email, that email would be it.

All I ever wanted to do is master all my supplication (Drow INT is awesome) and RP my heart out. There are many people with whom I interacted with (and I would forget mentioning few of them here).

I ate a horde bug when I was on few days in a row and lost most of my shinnies. Then I supposedly cheated (I didn’t know about the looking at gear on the ground and picking up on another char couple hours later. Now I know it’s considered cheating). I built another set and then I got BUSY with this new project and also lost interest. Now I barely have any time. But I am addicted to CF, so I will be back.

Thank you everybody for helping me level and the RP.

Mergulla: Your shrine is creepy and made me think that I am in a Harem. I loved every moment of any interaction I got from you. Even the appetizing bite. Thank you so much for everything.

IMMs: Thank you for not banning me after that incident. I was not trying to cheat. I swear to god. And thank you for the last name & couple of random xp.

Prisons: I so wanted to get inside that place and explore, but alas I could not figure out.

Skeeta: My favourite char to RP with. The Aldevari thing was random. I couldn’t come up with a better answer, so I came up with that story.

Wyndynne: I played Ebele and was surprised that you wanted speak about it. Thank you letting me hang out in the Inn

Allysia: It was so much fun talking with you. I remember sitting down with for like 20-30 mins for 4times. Thank you for gear and the wisdom. Thank you for taking me to the Gardens & dispensing few secrets.

Fjodir: Broken Claw. Thank you for helping me level and the RP.

Orcs: I do not remember any names, but I interacted with most of you guys. “No Orc Left Behind” was one of the things I talked to couple of chiefs and it was easy to convince to get better gear.

Mhal, Obergon & Tavlin: At one point of time I considered trying for Scion, but I am not much of a PKer, so I would have been tossed out even if I got in.

Plint: Thank you for helping with levelling and I wish I could have helped out more with your quest. I do not know much about that aspect.

Braskil: Stealing from different Thief Guild chest was awesome. I am pretty sure you got more than you passed to me.

I am forgetting so many people that I interacted with. I apologize in advance.

lasentiaThu 10-Nov-11 12:24 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104131, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Masardu Aere'yln-Dinn the Spirit Slay..."
In response to Reply #1

You had a knack for wanting to talk while I would be getting wailed on by villagers lots of times, but glad we did have a few chats. I generally find them to be quite entertaining, though as you were a dark elf I was always wary of what you were really up to.

Grugash (Anonymous)Fri 11-Nov-11 10:44 PM
Charter member
#104176, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Masardu Aere'yln-Dinn the Spirit Slay..."
In response to Reply #1

I kept looking for you and never saw you so I kinda lost interest in my orc. Would have loved to have seen how far it all would have went. Maybe another time, see ya in the fields.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104095 Previous topic | Next topic