Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Masardu Aere'yln-Dinn the Spirit Slayer
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=104095
104095, (AUTO) [None] Masardu Aere'yln-Dinn the Spirit Slayer
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Nov 8 20:49:16 2011

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Masardu perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:shaman
Level:33
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:172
104129, RE: (AUTO) [None] Masardu Aere'yln-Dinn the Spirit Slayer
Posted by Masardu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I created Masardu after being bored from work and not having much to do. I work as a Project Manager for IT companies. Last project, I got a team together and they handled every part of the Project. Agile is frecking awesome. So the free time.

Anyways, it’s been over 10yrs since I played an evil char. So I rolled a drow shaman thinking I may try to get into outlander. But following the Queen was the best thing I ever did. She is awesome. I had the most fun because of her, but I chose the wrong sphere under her. I emailed her one time to tell her that I am not playing as often or even levelling because I have work issues. Her response was just great. If I could frame an email, that email would be it.

All I ever wanted to do is master all my supplication (Drow INT is awesome) and RP my heart out. There are many people with whom I interacted with (and I would forget mentioning few of them here).

I ate a horde bug when I was on few days in a row and lost most of my shinnies. Then I supposedly cheated (I didn’t know about the looking at gear on the ground and picking up on another char couple hours later. Now I know it’s considered cheating). I built another set and then I got BUSY with this new project and also lost interest. Now I barely have any time. But I am addicted to CF, so I will be back.

Thank you everybody for helping me level and the RP.

Mergulla: Your shrine is creepy and made me think that I am in a Harem. I loved every moment of any interaction I got from you. Even the appetizing bite. Thank you so much for everything.

IMMs: Thank you for not banning me after that incident. I was not trying to cheat. I swear to god. And thank you for the last name & couple of random xp.

Prisons: I so wanted to get inside that place and explore, but alas I could not figure out.

Skeeta: My favourite char to RP with. The Aldevari thing was random. I couldn’t come up with a better answer, so I came up with that story.

Wyndynne: I played Ebele and was surprised that you wanted speak about it. Thank you letting me hang out in the Inn

Allysia: It was so much fun talking with you. I remember sitting down with for like 20-30 mins for 4times. Thank you for gear and the wisdom. Thank you for taking me to the Gardens & dispensing few secrets.

Fjodir: Broken Claw. Thank you for helping me level and the RP.

Orcs: I do not remember any names, but I interacted with most of you guys. “No Orc Left Behind” was one of the things I talked to couple of chiefs and it was easy to convince to get better gear.

Mhal, Obergon & Tavlin: At one point of time I considered trying for Scion, but I am not much of a PKer, so I would have been tossed out even if I got in.

Plint: Thank you for helping with levelling and I wish I could have helped out more with your quest. I do not know much about that aspect.

Braskil: Stealing from different Thief Guild chest was awesome. I am pretty sure you got more than you passed to me.

I am forgetting so many people that I interacted with. I apologize in advance.
104131, RE: (AUTO) [None] Masardu Aere'yln-Dinn the Spirit Slayer
Posted by lasentia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You had a knack for wanting to talk while I would be getting wailed on by villagers lots of times, but glad we did have a few chats. I generally find them to be quite entertaining, though as you were a dark elf I was always wary of what you were really up to. :)
104176, RE: (AUTO) [None] Masardu Aere'yln-Dinn the Spirit Slayer
Posted by Grugash on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I kept looking for you and never saw you so I kinda lost interest in my orc. Would have loved to have seen how far it all would have went. Maybe another time, see ya in the fields.