Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Mrall the Dweller of the Wilds" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104017
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 02-Nov-11 07:20 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104017, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Mrall the Dweller of the Wilds"

Wed Nov 2 19:19:49 2011

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Mrall perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:134

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

mrallMon 14-Nov-11 12:01 PM
Member since 14th Nov 2011
29 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104259, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Mrall the Dweller of the Wilds"
In response to Reply #0

This is my first character that i have ever caballed i learned more in the few months i was in nexus than i have in the previous 2 or so years of playing.

Allysia you taught me a ton about fighting well more about the pre fight than the actual fight i think which was great, you were always willing to help me at every stage of my life and i thank you greatly for that.

Puhguly you are quite the warrior though i wish your attitude was a little more aggresive at times.

The rest of the nexans is was great to get to fight by your sides...see you in the fields.

Villagers believe it or not you actually made this toon more fun for me because i knew when i would fight one of you win or lose my things would still be there for the most part i think akedah was the only one who really took things from me. I tried to be as respectful as i could and even interacted with the ones i could not harm.

lasentiaMon 14-Nov-11 12:24 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104261, "Glad you had fun."
In response to Reply #1

Being in a cabal certainly helps with learning a lot of things that might get glossed over as an uncaballed.

When you fight villagers, it's more of the proper plan then anything. You go in and just hope for the best, lots of times you're the one walking back to the corpse. But with some planning and prepartation, they are. Things will differ for each opponent, but it's usually good to have a general plan in any fight.

Mrall was a lot of fun and I was happy to help out.
Hope you get back out in the fields soon.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #104017 Previous topic | Next topic