Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Mrall the Dweller of the Wilds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=104017
104017, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Mrall the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Nov 2 19:19:49 2011

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Mrall perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:134
104259, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Mrall the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by mrall on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is my first character that i have ever caballed i learned more in the few months i was in nexus than i have in the previous 2 or so years of playing.

Allysia you taught me a ton about fighting well more about the pre fight than the actual fight i think which was great, you were always willing to help me at every stage of my life and i thank you greatly for that.

Puhguly you are quite the warrior though i wish your attitude was a little more aggresive at times.

The rest of the nexans is was great to get to fight by your sides...see you in the fields.

Villagers believe it or not you actually made this toon more fun for me because i knew when i would fight one of you win or lose my things would still be there for the most part i think akedah was the only one who really took things from me. I tried to be as respectful as i could and even interacted with the ones i could not harm.
104261, Glad you had fun.
Posted by lasentia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Being in a cabal certainly helps with learning a lot of things that might get glossed over as an uncaballed.

When you fight villagers, it's more of the proper plan then anything. You go in and just hope for the best, lots of times you're the one walking back to the corpse. But with some planning and prepartation, they are. Things will differ for each opponent, but it's usually good to have a general plan in any fight.

Mrall was a lot of fun and I was happy to help out.
Hope you get back out in the fields soon.