Subject: "(DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #10391
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 25-Oct-02 03:02 PM
Member since 09th May 2024
16834 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10391, "(DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements"

Fri Oct 25 17:01:09 2002

6 o''clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness on the Theran calendar Fristapholin perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:404
PK Ratio:56% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements, Bazhans (Guest), 28-Oct-02 12:29 PM, #16
Reply RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements (LON..., Brian S. (Guest), 25-Oct-02 03:42 PM, #3
Reply Speaking from both sides of the wall...., Kazahando, 25-Oct-02 04:34 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements (LON..., Lorak, 25-Oct-02 04:43 PM, #6
Reply Heh, Nydeikon (Guest), 25-Oct-02 05:32 PM, #7
Reply RE: Heh, Jack Burton, Me (Guest), 30-Oct-02 06:12 AM, #17
Reply RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements (LON..., Vahlen, 25-Oct-02 05:38 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements (LON..., Thalongrim (Guest), 25-Oct-02 07:19 PM, #9
Reply Heh finally, Xaannix, 25-Oct-02 07:19 PM, #10
Reply RE: Heh finally, Fristapholin! (Guest), 26-Oct-02 03:08 PM, #14
     Reply Har yep, drop me a line if you get a chance, Xaannix, 27-Oct-02 04:08 AM, #15
Reply RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements (LON..., Divox, 25-Oct-02 11:10 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements (LON..., Divox, 25-Oct-02 11:42 PM, #12
Reply RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements (LON..., Weswin (Guest), 25-Oct-02 11:46 PM, #13
Reply Yeah yeah..., Enbuergo, 30-Oct-02 08:13 AM, #18
Reply RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements (LON..., Cercanopuno (Guest), 31-Oct-02 01:08 AM, #19
Reply Yes you forgot! Respond!!!, Ruairc! (Guest), 14-Nov-02 12:05 AM, #20
Reply RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements, Theerkla, 25-Oct-02 03:29 PM, #2
Reply Can you email me Theerkla?, Kazahando, 25-Oct-02 04:36 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements, Boogie, 25-Oct-02 03:11 PM, #1

Bazhans (Guest)Mon 28-Oct-02 12:29 PM

#10392, "RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements"
In response to Reply #0

Saw you a bit in when i was in the Rift, never really gotta thank you for grabbin me those hammers from the battlefield for me. well other than that we didn't meet but just wanted to tell ya thanks and from some my other guys Fristapholin was a tough mo foo to beat I'll miss ya Fristapholin.
Bazhans, Barron of Hurricanes.

Brian S. (Guest)Fri 25-Oct-02 03:42 PM

#10393, "RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements (LON..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, all good things have to come to an end and this would
be one of them. I must say, Fristapholin was one of my more
fun characters, but I believe it was more because of the people
I was around. I started him back in January I think, before
Invokers learned paths, and paths came out, right after I had
just finished perfecting 5/6 original paths! Damn you Imms! I
had been waiting for that for a while and you do it after I'm
nearly done! I've had good times and bad times with him,
especially during the Dullameh/Ta(scion invoker) days. Reason
my pk was so lousy, lost like 10 con in 3 days, then got booted
for being upset about it. In the end, it just wasn't the same
and I hate having to lose friends and then remake friends, and now
the entire Nexus just seems to be new faces to me. Thats when its
time to call it quits. Figured I only had about 50 more hours and
a couple of Imm's upset with me. On invokers, they are perhaps
one of the most powerful of the mages, but you need to know what
your doing and you need to dedicate time to mastering spells. Only
a lich I would think is more powerful. I barely ever used b/a/s cause I really didn't need the reduction with elemental shield reduction. Also, I had 3 masteries too so it is possible with 5's across the board and no tome.

Imms:

Vahlen: Well, overall I think your doing a wonderful job with the
Rift, but my one complaint is about threatening me after being
removed. I went to Divox and both elders to get back in, and you
still threatened me cause I didn't go to you for that. You really
should let the Mortal leaders handle inductions/uninductions,
especially if they are the ones that did it in the first place.

Divox: I loved you man! You were a great leader and character. Good
luck with you in the future and can't wait to see your religion if
you decide on one. Keep the rift strong cause you are doing a great
job at it.

Thror: Man, I still disagree with what you did to me! If you give us
a spell, expect it to be used and don't punish us(Even if it was just
a cranial) for using it! You do a great job but man did that piss
me off!

Nexus:

Theerkla: First and formost, my favorite nexite I ever worked with.
You were unbelieveable and I am glad I got to spend so much time with
you. In all my hours, I think I spent the most time bonded with you
which were the best hours. When you left I was close to following
behind you but thought to stick it out. Thanks for all the work in
leveling me and helping me in the wee hours of the morning.

Thally: Man, wish you could have stuck it out. I had lots of fun with you and all. I still remember that time we went after that
dwarf berserker with 5 guys, and within one pass, you were dead.
I was just laughing at how upset you were with that and figured you
would delete right there and then.

Nydeikon: Great job and all. You really were a great leader and the rift has suffered with your loss of leadership. After having two great leaders, and then so so ones, you really can tell the difference. BTW, I was planning on killing you that time. Just when the time came, I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Lorak: Another great character. I figured you were that healer in Sylvan. After being with you so long as Korthalos, it was hard not to tell the signs. You did a great job and I'm glad I got to see you again. Hope everything turns out well and we can fight on the same side again.

Sphinf: I have to say, when you did that dance, I just had to turn away from the screen. That was hilarious.

Healer of Fate: Great job and all. Was fun fighting with you to see who would get the good items Both of us being greedy bastards and all! (Can't remember the name)

Scholar of the Rift: I was sorry to see you go. I enjoyed out times together and we did well. Was also fun to blast that necromancer after he attacked you that day.

Valkore: Damn you for leaving, finally get a good partner again and you up and leave, and for Battle for no less! Bastard!

Angelita: Another great and fun char, wish you were around more so we could have gone on other adventures.

** Nexus is a great cabal and has lots of avenues to explore. But don't join nexus for the powers, join it for the roleplay.

Sylvan:

Weswin: Damn you! Why did you go and delete on me! We were having fun, just the two of us against the entire scion legions! I always love working with competant players, and you certainly were competant.

Scion:
Dullameh: Great char, and thanks for going easy on me after I left the rift. Between you and the invoker(who I forget, damn these long months) you cost me half my lives. I imagine you had plans for me for the long run, but nothing blossumed and your guys kept hunting me so oh well, time to fight back. Good luck with the future.

Scion Invoker: Damn, my arch enemy! You were about the only invoker I ever faced that I was worried about. We had some good fights together and good group fights. Hope your still playing, and I can't remember your name! Though I took you Rings of Regeneration for all an hour!

Entropy:
Onilyn: Damn you! I wanted to kill you so badly! BTW, your cold be sleep would never have worked. Can't tell you why though but thanks for playing.

Servants:
Elf Warrior who I can't remember: Sorry we never got to go exploring and fighting those creatures, and I'm sorry that the time we did spend together cost you 3 lives *blushes and mutters about fragile elves*. Good luck with whatever you accomplish.

Brian S.

***Standard "Sorry I Forgot, Post and I'll Respond" clause***

KazahandoFri 25-Oct-02 04:34 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10408, "Speaking from both sides of the wall...."
In response to Reply #3

I really enjoyed your handiwork, you were awesome with your spells and obviously knew of what you spoke, but I guess we both got soured when you got kicked out, namely because I think it was in a way me. You got really pissed at me wording when near death or something and blamed me for you dying, then next thing I know you're uninducted. I was kinda pissed at you blaming me, but then again it sucked to not have you around any more, anyhow, well done on the character and I look forward to greeting your next incarnation.

LorakFri 25-Oct-02 04:43 PM
0 posts
#10407, "RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements (LON..."
In response to Reply #3

Wow, it was great. Sorry to see you go. Now that it's all said and done I wish I hadn't deleted. You and Cusip both, were great to be around. It was nice travelin with you and always know someone competant was by my side. No I wasn't that healer in Sylvan. I have yet to even play a healer...and Sylvan only once. Lorak was ONE of the first hero's I've had. Several others before but only....two? Somethin like that. Any how. Nice job and we were fightin side by side again so you know Nice work again. Good luck with the next.

Lorak

Nydeikon (Guest)Fri 25-Oct-02 05:32 PM

#10405, "Heh"
In response to Reply #3

Yeah, I knew you were just waiting to attack me and you know what? I really wanted you to. I had 'tiger fristapholin' already typed in, just waiting for you to do something like that (not to mention at least three other hero range nexuns ready to jump in the fight at my call). I always thought you were a tough invoker though, I guess our roles just really clashed. Oh well, good job with the character and all we had some fun. In the end I was really glad to have you back in Nexus.

That long ago buried Whil guy.

Jack Burton, Me (Guest)Wed 30-Oct-02 06:12 AM

#10406, "RE: Heh"
In response to Reply #7

No worries Fristapholin, Ol' Mr. Whilly is just a big O poone. You would have had no probs with his so called "TIGER".

I Love Ya Like a Play Cousin,

The Porkchop Express

VahlenFri 25-Oct-02 05:38 PM
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10404, "RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements (LON..."
In response to Reply #3

Vahlen: Well, overall I think your doing a wonderful job with the
Rift, but my one complaint is about threatening me after being
removed. I went to Divox and both elders to get back in, and you
still threatened me cause I didn't go to you for that. You really
should let the Mortal leaders handle inductions/uninductions,
especially if they are the ones that did it in the first place.

Uh, thanks I guess but going to just respond to a few things. First, I honestly dont even remember what you were kicked out for since it was so damn long ago. Though however of cource Vahlen would ALWAYS yell at anyone who was fucking up since he took that of the Rift very seriously. And yeah, I'm going to threaten you to get across the point that what you did was ##### up to keep you on the straight and narrow. As to letting mortal leaders handle inductions/uninductions I do, but however there are alot of things they do not see. And I'm sorry but I will not let things go on to bring down the cabal. Anyway from what I remember you contributed when you could, but again my memory is foggy when it comes to you. Sorry. Good luck next time

Thalongrim (Guest)Fri 25-Oct-02 07:19 PM

#10403, "RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements (LON..."
In response to Reply #3

Damn, sorry you got to the point where you had to delete. I enjoyed Frist more than most people did and had fun having you around. You were one of my favorite mages to bond with (others being Lorak, Kazahando, Cusip... the list goes on and on). Not sure what else to say, good job. If you want to get ahold of me, LordXanCaronis34@juno.com

Thally

(The dwarf was Lohrn and I was too shocked to delete, two rounds on a dwarf with 1200hp)

XaannixFri 25-Oct-02 07:19 PM
499 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#10400, "Heh finally"
In response to Reply #3

I liked your char very much even though you did not show up often. Ajoul really liked you. I stole some ##### from you at first but then i got to like you when I found that you were enbuergo's friend. Wished i had seen you around more.

Cheers

Fristapholin! (Guest)Sat 26-Oct-02 03:08 PM

#10401, "RE: Heh finally"
In response to Reply #10

Ugh! See, told you I was forgetting some people! Ajoul and Enbuergo,
my two thieves! We had lots of fun with the trip/cheapshot with spiked boots combo's! Specially when we added in elemental shields!
I must say, you two did bring a lot of laughter and joy into my
life, though SOMEONE still owes me for a Mace of Balance! I gave away
so many of those through my life!

*slips another one on Thally while he's sleeping*

XaannixSun 27-Oct-02 04:08 AM
499 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#10402, "Har yep, drop me a line if you get a chance"
In response to Reply #14

Xaannix@aol.com

DivoxFri 25-Oct-02 11:10 PM
6 posts
#10399, "RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements (LON..."
In response to Reply #3

You know, my recollection as to why you were removed/kicked from Nexus is a bit fuzzy. I just remember you being pissy about dying too much. Not sure but I think I may have removed you on your own request but it is possible you just got booted by Whil.

Well, got to love having an invoker around Nexus. From when you were around, you contributed but from what I saw you showed up less and less. I guess it happens to people. You did good and glad you decided to try to re-join the Rift as I'm willing to give people a second chance depending on the screw up. Well good job and good luck on your next.

Divox

DivoxFri 25-Oct-02 11:42 PM
6 posts
#10398, "RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements (LON..."
In response to Reply #3

Oh yeah, just to refresh your memory...

Sporial was the Healer of Fate and Jraln was the Scholar.

Divox

Weswin (Guest)Fri 25-Oct-02 11:46 PM

#10397, "RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements (LON..."
In response to Reply #3

Thanks man, you were fun to travel with as well. You actually sorta disappeared for awhile there right before I deleted. I ditto the stataement about travelling with competent players.

Aaron aka Minyar

EnbuergoWed 30-Oct-02 08:13 AM
150 posts
#10396, "Yeah yeah..."
In response to Reply #3

...forget the hand that held your golden spoon, see if I care.

We had some wacked out wild times, you and I. I loved your secret Nexus revenge plotting, and respected you that you never stooped to my level to put the smack on Nydeikon, which would have been easy peasy with me around.

Good times, bub. I haven't played since I deleted Enbuergo in March, but I still hit the board every once in a while to catch up on old times. I wonder how long until the cf itch gets under my skin again...

Good luck pal. Drop me a line if so inclined (oh--that means you too Ajoul, or anyone else who wants a piece of this. Abernyte--we never got that drink in Scotland). sam_goffinet@prenhall.com

Cercanopuno (Guest)Thu 31-Oct-02 01:08 AM

#10395, "RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements (LON..."
In response to Reply #3

Well done frist, Loved hunting with you. good luck in whatever you do next.

-cercanopuno-

Ruairc! (Guest)Thu 14-Nov-02 12:05 AM

#10394, "Yes you forgot! Respond!!!"
In response to Reply #3

Its been quite a long time since we've travelled together,
but I think you may remember us (just us) taking on Tiamat
without having to rest! Between that and the Kuo-Toa King,
I think we schooled those mobs. By the way, just in case
no one's told you yet, the Scion Invoker's name was Tilaen.
I loved him. I hated him. He was my arch-nemesis. And
yours too from the sound of it! Man was he fun to fight!
Anyhow, take care, I hope you're still checking these out.

-Ruairc.

TheerklaFri 25-Oct-02 03:29 PM
1055 posts
#10409, "RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements"
In response to Reply #0

What can I say that I didn't cover in my own farewells? You were far and away one of my favorite bondmates, steady, reliable, good under pressure. Too bad you were never elder magus. I'd say good luck on whatever you have cooking next, but a player of your calibre doesn't need luck. Hope our paths cross in some incarnation or other.

KazahandoFri 25-Oct-02 04:36 PM
0 posts
#10410, "Can you email me Theerkla?"
In response to Reply #2

kssmith@okstate.edu

BoogieFri 25-Oct-02 03:11 PM
9 posts
#10411, "RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements"
In response to Reply #0

Say it ain't so! Why did you do it? Only saw you once, on the underdark sea, but you were a joy to be around.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #10391 Previous topic | Next topic