Subject: "(DEL) Uzurag the Weaver of the Elements, High Chance" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #10363
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 25-Oct-02 10:10 AM
Member since 09th May 2024
16834 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10363, "(DEL) Uzurag the Weaver of the Elements, High Chance"

Fri Oct 25 12:09:49 2002

12 o''clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Long Shadows on the Theran calendar Uzurag perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:278
PK Ratio:40% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Uzurag the Weaver of the Elements, High Chan..., cassobaz (Guest), 28-Oct-02 12:36 PM, #24
Reply Loved that induction, Someone (Guest), 25-Oct-02 01:49 PM, #8
Reply Yikes., Uzurag (Guest), 25-Oct-02 10:59 AM, #2
Reply Well Dang!, Uelveyye, 25-Oct-02 11:38 AM, #3
Reply RE: Yikes., Lightmage, 25-Oct-02 12:20 PM, #4
Reply Your thinking is the main problem with scion, Nightgaunt, 25-Oct-02 12:32 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Your thinking is the main problem with scion, Uh... (Guest), 25-Oct-02 01:32 PM, #7
     Reply Well, Nightgaunt, 25-Oct-02 02:56 PM, #14
     Reply RE: Your thinking is the main problem with scion, Lightmage, 25-Oct-02 02:54 PM, #13
Reply Well well, Khurmen (Guest), 25-Oct-02 01:03 PM, #6
Reply RE: Yikes., Bryvac, 25-Oct-02 01:53 PM, #9
Reply RE: Yikes., Abthalok (Guest), 25-Oct-02 02:13 PM, #10
Reply Yes, well..., Ulthur, 25-Oct-02 02:38 PM, #11
Reply Disappear?, Valarath (Guest), 25-Oct-02 02:44 PM, #12
Reply dunno if anyone said already, Abernyte, 25-Oct-02 03:22 PM, #15
Reply hee, danaethil (Guest), 25-Oct-02 05:44 PM, #16
Reply Another one bites the dust, Lardovian (Guest), 25-Oct-02 06:57 PM, #17
Reply RE: Yikes., Surathi (Guest), 25-Oct-02 10:35 PM, #18
Reply RE: Yikes., Barilan (Guest), 26-Oct-02 12:05 AM, #19
Reply RE: Yikes., Fythia (Guest), 26-Oct-02 09:25 PM, #20
Reply RE: Yikes., Palesson (Guest), 27-Oct-02 07:45 AM, #21
Reply RE: Yikes., Roktalken (Guest), 27-Oct-02 10:29 PM, #22
Reply RE: Yikes., Bole (Guest), 28-Oct-02 09:03 AM, #23
Reply Lets Break this down, Masaryk (Guest), 28-Oct-02 06:44 PM, #25
Reply Bleh., Haderyn (Guest), 28-Oct-02 08:59 PM, #26
Reply RE: Yikes., Urden, 02-Nov-02 08:11 PM, #27
Reply RE: (DEL) Uzurag the Weaver of the Elements, High Chan..., Noldruk, 25-Oct-02 10:32 AM, #1

cassobaz (Guest)Mon 28-Oct-02 12:36 PM

#10364, "RE: (DEL) Uzurag the Weaver of the Elements, High Chan..."
In response to Reply #0

heh that was a long damn time ago remember when you and I were in the rift when Urden got rebourn and then shortly i got booted because Urden was just in a pissy mood. We raided the village a few times and i always remember you askin me where my prioritys lied with the Chasm but you were a tough one and thanks for allowin my a second chance at the chasm, but im too lazy to get to that 51st rank. well man the Chasm will suffer from your loss as a character and a leader. wish you would have stayed around a bit. good char though

Someone (Guest)Fri 25-Oct-02 01:49 PM

#10365, "Loved that induction"
In response to Reply #0

Hope to see you some more, and I wish I could have made it up there to aid you at that rank, *sigh* still working on it, anyway,
Good job and kill more goodies!

Uzurag (Guest)Fri 25-Oct-02 10:59 AM

#10366, "Yikes."
In response to Reply #0

Where to start. I rolled up this character about a year or so ago and played it to rank 20, where I got really bored with spamming spells. I switched to another character, and had my first hero with him. It was also my first goodie. It became very boring very fast because of the pathetic pk range of a dozen storm giants, a dozen elves, and people who a goodie really has no reason to fight. So out of boredom and curiosity I checked Uzurag to find that he was still alive, so I thought what the hell, think I'll give Urden some help. Miraculously I managed to level through hero Marans and Ragers, and at about rank 42 or so Urden deleted and many days I'd find myself the only Scion around. A week or so later Valguarnera made Xandera and I High Chancellors, which was -really- sad considering I had no role and didn't roleplay that actively, unless you count yelling at kobolds when my spells wouldn't go up. Somewhere at about 150 - 200 hours I decided I should probably write up a role and define my character a bit (better late than never) and I really did what I could to build the Cabal. I didn't really care about having power or prestige, since my only intent was to get rid of the sickly pk range and bring some fun back to the game. Think of it this way, no other Chancellors could do worse than I did, so I set the minimums As most people will write, I wasn't the greatest PKer but I really wasn't concerned with much else than learning the areas and the class. In the end I just became very bored with responsibility and realized that my fighting style is not best-suited to Invoker, and am sure the current crop of wizards will continue to make the Cabal more powerful. Bored yet? On to the goodbyes. If I forget your name you probably weren't very important to me, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy your company/death/grovelling.

Scion:

Urden: God I wish I got to know your character better. That mix of exceptional roleplay and pk is rare.

Roktalken: You don't know how much the information you gave me helped me out, I'm just sorry I developed a little Napoleonic complex and ignored you. I could tell you were a bit resentful of the fact but find comfort in that you would have led -so- much better than I have.

Khurmen: Wow. Keep it up. You know your stuff.

Trajeona: You do your 'job' very well, and I appreciate all the support roles you played for me and the Cabal.

Danaethil: You are one ambitious bastard. I love the whole evil-bastard routine and you do it well. Your obsession with equipment I don't understand.

Bole: Don't take death so seriously, keep it to yourself and take it in stride, and most importantly don't lose hope, you have much potential.

Applicants: This was the only part I truly enjoyed, if I inducted you, you know what part I'm referring to. Though you may not understand it too much, I got my kicks from it Kilistaid(sp?), well done for going along with it.

Others Scions: This isn't Empire. You will not get anathematized. You've got something to say? Say it.

Maran:

Karhon: Who?

Barilan: God you people work so hard to get into Maran and then it seems like you forget about roleplay. Storm giant Maran paladins are just.. not my bag of tricks. I don't understand what fun there is in spamming shield bash on people and letting your virtues do the work for you. Pking you can do, but you'd be scarier if you backed it up with solid roleplay.

Ulthir: See above.

Uriterus: See above.

Abthalok: See above.

Othloir: Mmm. Human paladins on the other hand, are a bit easier to handle.

Ragers:

Bryvac: Regardless of what you did to me in the virgin forest.. twice.. I have a lot of respect for you. Keep up the good work.

Valarath: You seemed to disappear.

Palesson: I love Ragers with courage.

Haderyn: You play the part of the hit-and-run scout well. Other than that, you're a coward.

Feadin: See above; substitute scout for berserker.

Rustanviel: You surprised me when you sent a fiend for me, I had thought Rager bards lost some songs. Well, an iceneedles took care of that. I like courage, and you have it.

Warlock:

Lardovian: I respect you as well, you have guts and honor. With the whole silver tears business one of the warriors looted it until you told me so I did what was in my evil chancellor capacity to do, and gave you a chance to get it. I purposefully didn't come aid the Nightwalker so you could run in and snatch it, but when I came to check someone had sacrificed it.

Entropy:

Onilyn: God you're cool to be around, you confused the hell out of me but I remember ranking with you either as a young Uzurag or my other character and thinking that you were just an annoying pest. Thanks for proving me right.

Dawn:

Masaryk: Seriously, don't flatter yourself. You sang one song and it killed me, now don't make that the high point of your life.

Nexus:

Valkore: God you inspired me. Greater character and great way to develop, you shouldn't have deleted I still had a place saved for you in Scion.

Tribunal:

Noldruk: You're a beast, and judging by what happened in the past few days I would hate to be on your bad side.

Brazagur: Whether it's your role or not, that was just low.

Uelveyye/Kaebe: I could really feel the inherent racial hatred and for that I thank you. Keep up the good work, both of you.

Sylvan:

A shame you all disappeared by the time I finally learned my spells. I would really like to see one of those animals turn around and bite you in the ass if volley had kicked in.

Others:

Fythia: Loyalty and honesty are rare, glad you had both.

Immortals:

Valguarnera: God, why me? I understand there weren't many other options but I would think my incompetence would have gotten me booted long before.

Scarabeus: Thanks for the interaction, however little. Never had such a random one, and I would have loved to see it through.

Hands down without a doubt I am grateful for all the work that you Immortals put into the game and just know that there is one more person out there that tries to recognize how much hard work you put into it.

-Uzurag

UelveyyeFri 25-Oct-02 11:38 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#10389, "Well Dang!"
In response to Reply #2

I really thought you would have hung in there with the Lich rising. You definitely were doing ok in the Chancellor role, you certainly have the "why am I flagged! Remove it of DIE!" thing down =0) I can't remember one chancellor who hasn't tried to threaten me in some way.

OOC I thought you did well, not wily as Urden but then who is.

IC I despised you of course and everthing about you.

Good luck with what comes next.

LightmageFri 25-Oct-02 12:20 PM
319 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10384, "RE: Yikes."
In response to Reply #2

As my charactor is still active in the chasm, ill leave his name out for now....

As an observation: I have watched your charactor for a long while now, and it seemed you had given up. Constantly dying, can never be fun. I felt as a Chancellor you were elusive and didnt contribute much to aid any of the chasm. I think you lost the respect of the chasm when you give orders to people and treat them like dirt....Simply ignoring people who are more than willing to help you, will not make for a unified cabal. It might just have been your role, and if it was, then hell, you did a great job. Ordering people to aid you in ludicrous situations, and having them all die will not have people watching your back in the future.

Personally: I did have personal good relations with you and enjoyed the times you helped raid and retrieve. Above, Im just speaking on observations from being about the chasm alot. Hell, my charactor is the biggest wuss going, unless a few others are around to join me, so dont take this as a personal attack....

I wish there was more guidance or purpose for the masses of loyal Scions. The younger members, despite just being guards and grunt workers, really enjoy interacting with the leaders and stuff.....It just never happens. Same situation in regards to Dullameh ordering pieces of equipment off of loyal Scion followers. Yeh yeh...its an evil thing, dont whine. But hell, theres a good reason why the cabal is going nowhere....nowhere.

Take a rest and come back in a position where you can just have fun.

Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man.

NightgauntFri 25-Oct-02 12:32 PM
0 posts
#10385, "Your thinking is the main problem with scion"
In response to Reply #4

"I think you lost the respect of the chasm when you give orders to people and treat them like dirt....Simply ignoring people who are more than willing to help you, will not make for a unified cabal"

Scion should be a cabal full of evil bitches, it should not be a happy working place. People should ignore and hate each other. That would scion a more fun place.

Less helping more stabbing.

Uh... (Guest)Fri 25-Oct-02 01:32 PM

#10387, "RE: Your thinking is the main problem with scion"
In response to Reply #5

You're not too bright, are you?

NightgauntFri 25-Oct-02 02:56 PM
0 posts
#10388, "Well"
In response to Reply #7

I wont even go into the circumstances why I read the post like I did, but hell just reacted to what I thought it said

Anyway, I still dont like the cozy attitude in scion...perhaps thats why I reacted so.

LightmageFri 25-Oct-02 02:54 PM
319 posts
#10386, "RE: Your thinking is the main problem with scion"
In response to Reply #5

Its fine being able and having attitude...but, when you are constantly getting people killed due to it, and people are not getting any enjoyment at all in your presence, one needs to decide if maybe, lightening up is in order. My understanding was that Scion is working together towards a 'goal''. Having one or two elites bitch everyone around just isnt right.

Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man.

Khurmen (Guest)Fri 25-Oct-02 01:03 PM

#10383, "Well well"
In response to Reply #2

I had big plans for you. Shame you deleted. You had to have known your time was coming to an end. So why delete?

When we were both coming up in the ranks I knew you had no idea what you were doing. I was going to try and help you out. Then you end up Chancellor. From there you avoided me and I avoided you. You had to have known I was plotting your doom behind your back. Would have been fun to play that out.

-Khurmen

BryvacFri 25-Oct-02 01:53 PM
0 posts
#10382, "RE: Yikes."
In response to Reply #2

Man, I figured this was coming....as for in the virgin woods, I was persuing you and you had fell before I even had a chance to stop, the second time, you were alive and well, and though I didn't want to kill you again in real life, ic I had to....I hope you can understand.
As for everything else....hell I really liked fighting you, and I especially liked your attitude after we fought.....Oh how I hate you.....just made me grin. Thanks for keepin it interesting, I always knew you would show up and kick some ass if you had to....good luck man, see ya
late
Bryvac

Abthalok (Guest)Fri 25-Oct-02 02:13 PM

#10381, "RE: Yikes."
In response to Reply #2

Well, I fought you a few times. As far as spaming shield bash and letting my virtues do the work for me... I have one virtue, and it realy doesn't help me vs invokers. Spaming shield bash I do, but its the only way I have to prevent you from casting. Anyhow, I find it interesting how you say I don't have solid rp. Just wanted to know why said such about something you have no idea about...
~abthalok

UlthurFri 25-Oct-02 02:38 PM
44 posts
#10380, "Yes, well..."
In response to Reply #2

As I think many people can attest to after conversations with me IC, my role doesn't lend itself very well to roleplaying conversations with evils, aside from combat. You would have had to try exceptionally hard to get it to happen, and obviously that didn't come about.

I do find it rather disappointing that you had the same disparaging comments about the roleplay of myself and three other Maran paladins, especially considering I've had nothing but excellent roleplaying interactions with all of them. I have no idea what your "Who?" comment means in regards to Karhon. Are you saying you had different playing times and didn't see him much? I know you can't be saying that he avoided you. That and I know I never shield bashed you once in my entire life.

Anyhow, I got the impression that you were new at this as well, and after fighting Urden for so long, I admit I was disappointed with our fights when you finally hit hero storm paladin range. You seemed to do a good enough job though, considering you came up in a time when the goodies were in extreme power. Paladins as a class are not idealy suited to fighting invokers, especially one that knows how to exploit their entire bag of tricks. There were a few times that you obviously had your stuff together, and managed to more than hold your own. That and I admire anyone with the drive to spam all of those invoker spells. From what I noticed, it seemed like you had all of the paths completed. That, is not my bag of tricks.

.ulthur

"Don't worry cutsy buttons. Tonight, dyin's not on the menu!"

- Strong Bad as Dangeresque

Valarath (Guest)Fri 25-Oct-02 02:44 PM

#10379, "Disappear?"
In response to Reply #2

I don't know if it was our playing times that differed, but ive always been around. Uh, I once craniald you when you were spamming... never really saw you much. You were just the 'guy with 2 shields' from what I heard

That was a bit ago tho

AbernyteFri 25-Oct-02 03:22 PM
973 posts
#10378, "dunno if anyone said already"
In response to Reply #2

but the reason haderyn is a hit+run is because he is a defender.

-----Abernyte

danaethil (Guest)Fri 25-Oct-02 05:44 PM

#10377, "hee"
In response to Reply #2

Danaethil: You are one ambitious bastard. I love the whole evil-bastard routine and you do it well. Your obsession with equipment I don't understand.

thanks ;P
Obsession with equipment.. healers are VERY fierce as it is, well, they can be. Now.. imagine a healer with four pets and a nightwalker all the time, not countin another item that can get me a few more, with orcus as well for maladictions/ amulet of dragonkind for even more pain/ and about 1400 hp with protection and sanctuary, not counting other protections?

obsession with equipment keeps you around 1300-1500 hp as a mage instead of 500-600.
with a warrior keeps you around 100 damroll instead of around 30.
Believe me, doing oblits in regular combat as to eviscerates, does tend to turn the tide.
especially with deathblow ;P

Lardovian (Guest)Fri 25-Oct-02 06:57 PM

#10376, "Another one bites the dust"
In response to Reply #2

Now this came as a little surprise indeed.

I enjoyed fighting you even if I didn't stick around most of the fights as it seemed you had found one of my greatest weaknesses in combat.

As for those silver tears... Man I was ticked off at you after all that. True, I thought it suspicious that you didn't show faster than you did as I knew you had the capability to do so. It was kinda interesting to fling yourself at the nightwalker for two hours straight against atleast three scions able to defend only to have your goal snatched away an inch before you got there. Afterwards I knew what I should've done to push through, but oh well, that's life.
You live, learn and die.

Hope you'll come back in one way or another, see you in the fields.

Lardovian

Surathi (Guest)Fri 25-Oct-02 10:35 PM

#10375, "RE: Yikes."
In response to Reply #2

Nepenthe should thank you - you removed some of the last Silent Tower gear from circulation when you stoneshattered me on the Sea of Despair. Har. Serves me right for wearing gemstone.

Barilan (Guest)Sat 26-Oct-02 12:05 AM

#10374, "RE: Yikes."
In response to Reply #2

You were a good char. For a long time you were the invoker i feared most....immolation takes more of a toll on people than it lets off to. You were always up for a rumble here or there, thats what i liked about uzurag most...he was nutsy. I wish I could have been around more at the end but with the military, and my *extremely* limited playing time for now im just trying to hold on. Anyways, well done.

Oh, just for the record, im not in the Maran cabal. Maybe soon if my playing times come back to full.

Fythia (Guest)Sat 26-Oct-02 09:25 PM

#10373, "RE: Yikes."
In response to Reply #2

I find it interesting when a character plays their race/personality correctly, like with you and Harbik, RPing and gaining unconditional trust where normally there wouldn't be not only makes for extra reliable allies BECAUSE of their ruthlessness. And in many cases they tend to be more interesting to RP with in the fashion of discussing and assissting in politics even if it isn't so easy or reasonable to discuss the personal life of such a character.

Well I'm tired so I hope the above made sense. It was alot of fun with both of you Chancellors. RP-wise I don't think either of you did badly at all, especially considering evil doesn't always get reasons or chance to socialize. See you in the fields.

Palesson (Guest)Sun 27-Oct-02 07:45 AM

#10372, "RE: Yikes."
In response to Reply #2

I never really spoke to you but from what I saw you did alright. Once you got a couple of hero healers you became a lot more of a problem

Roktalken (Guest)Sun 27-Oct-02 10:29 PM

#10371, "RE: Yikes."
In response to Reply #2

>Roktalken: You don't know how much the information you gave
>me helped me out, I'm just sorry I developed a little
>Napoleonic complex and ignored you. I could tell you were a
>bit resentful of the fact but find comfort in that you would
>have led -so- much better than I have.

Thank you for the complement. Yeah, I enjoyed letting you know what I knew as I wanted for us to be as powerful as possible. As a player, I didn't really care that you made Chancellor over me, but Roktalken definately didn't like it It did get sorta strange when you'd have your group of scions/allies and I'd have mine and we'd be out hunting seperately. Overall, I definately liked the job you did. Too bad you're gone now..one less competant scion. Good luck with your next char.

Roktalken

Bole (Guest)Mon 28-Oct-02 09:03 AM

#10370, "RE: Yikes."
In response to Reply #2

Yeah, sorry about the venting. I know exactly what you're referring too and I had died about 5 times in a row over a period of 8 hours and spent more time playing as a ghost than anything else and was pretty upset about it.

But anyways, didnt get too seriously have any conversations with you (besides Riav I mostly stay subserviant to the magi) but you were around alot and kept the shields coming which is always a good thing

So thanks and dont worry I swear too stop venting from now on.

Masaryk (Guest)Mon 28-Oct-02 06:44 PM

#10369, "Lets Break this down"
In response to Reply #2

***Masaryk: Seriously, don't flatter yourself. You sang one song and it killed me, now don't make that the high point of your life.***

You can distinguish between RP and Real life, right? This kill you're talking about was not even remotely close to the high point of this character so far. In fact, it had little to no impact on me at all. I also got you another time, in case you forgot about that as well, and that didn't have an impact either. This is a silly game thats played for fun, and I hope you realize that. As for your character, I could tell you were new to it as well, though I have to say that you improved alot and it was actually really fun to fight you as time went on(That gel trick at the docks of hamsah was pretty nifty). You took the time to RP, and anything I said to you in game, was just that, In Game. I thought you did well, and I enjoyed seeing you in Thera because it just gave some decent competition to an already Awesome game. As the Player of Masaryk, I don't think I'm a badass for singing that song, and killing you, and I hope you realize that. In fact, I'll post that log here so you can see it from my perspective, I had fun, hope you did too. Good luck on your next, you really need to play a dawnie .

I call this "The Art of the Cheap Kill" - because really, thats exactly what it is, you worded before I was out of fiend lag.

You tell Uzurag 'I can imagine, its too bad you set me on fire, I was enjoying it up until that point.'

<678hp 404m 616mv 17365tnl> note
You have no unread notes.

<705hp 435m 616mv 17365tnl> where
People near you:
(PK) Masaryk Entertainers Guildhall

<705hp 435m 616mv 17365tnl> sc
Masaryk the Master Historian, Servant of the Dawn
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level : 47 Sex : male Race : human
Ethos : Chaotic Align : Good Class : bard
Practices: 44 Trains : 5 Hometown : Tar Valon
Exp : 458195 To Level : 17365 Sphere : Courage
Hit Point: 705 /764 Mana : 435 /758 Move : 616 /616
Str : 20(20) Int : 18(20) Wis : 19(19)
Dex : 20(20) Con : 19(20) Chr : 19(23)
Carry # : 28/32 Weight : 242 lb 7 oz (Max 367 lbs)
Gold : 0 Silver : 0 Copper : 6622
Wimpy : 0 hp Morale : Moderate Position : Resting
Hitroll : 23 Damroll : 10
AC pierce: -153 Divinely armored AC bash : -133 Divinely armored
AC slash : -145 Divinely armored AC magic : -106 Divinely armored
vs Spell : Protected vs Paralysis : Not protected
vs Breath: Barely protected vs Petrification: Not protected
You are affected by:
Skill: 'sneak' for 38 hours.
Power: 'golden aura' modifies save vs spell by -11 for 31 hours.
Power: 'golden aura' modifies hit roll by 5 for 31 hours.
Power: 'golden aura' for 31 hours.
Song: 'shield of words' modifies armor class by -20 for 29 hours.
Song: 'galadriel' modifies save vs spell by -17 for 29 hours.
Song: 'galadriel' modifies hit roll by 8 for 29 hours.
Song: 'resisting' for 1 hours.

<705hp 435m 616mv 17365tnl> wake
You stand up.

<705hp 435m 616mv 17365tnl> sing beaut
Your music seems to fall on deaf ears.

<705hp 430m 616mv 17365tnl> sing beaut
You sing 'And here with lissom limbs did run
Beneath the Moon, beneath the Sun,
Luthien Tinuviel
more fair than mortal tongue can tell.'
You feel like you have become as fair as Luthien Tinuviel.

<705hp 420m 616mv 17365tnl> where
People near you:
(PK) Uzurag The Eastern Market Square

<705hp 420m 616mv 17365tnl> who pk
<38 Arial Bar> (PK) Sinlauk the Master of Harmony
<51 Human Shf> (PK) Sosuphan the Grand Master of Changelings
<43 Felar War> (PK) Altasha O'Kaul the Mistress of Iron
<51 D-Elf Hea> (PK) Shiluzar the Protector of Faith
<50 D-Elf Inv> (PK) Uzurag the Mystical, High Chancellor
*47 Human Bar* (PK) Masaryk the Master Historian, Servant of the Dawn

Players found: 6

<705hp 420m 616mv 17365tnl> where
People near you:
(PK) Uzurag Street of Guilds

<705hp 420m 616mv 17365tnl> sneak
sneak
You attempt to move silently.

<705hp 420m 616mv 17365tnl> You attempt to move silently.

<705hp 420m 616mv 17365tnl> sc
Masaryk the Master Historian, Servant of the Dawn
Level : 47 Sex : male Race : human
Ethos : Chaotic Align : Good Class : bard
Practices: 44 Trains : 5 Hometown : Tar Valon
Exp : 458195 To Level : 17365 Sphere : Courage
Hit Point: 723 /764 Mana : 434 /758 Move : 616 /616
Str : 20(20) Int : 18(20) Wis : 19(19)
Dex : 20(20) Con : 19(20) Chr : 19(23)
Carry # : 28/32 Weight : 242 lb 7 oz (Max 367 lbs)
Gold : 0 Silver : 0 Copper : 6622
Wimpy : 0 hp Morale : Moderate Position : Standing
Hitroll : 23 Damroll : 10
AC pierce: -153 Divinely armored AC bash : -133 Divinely armored
AC slash : -145 Divinely armored AC magic : -106 Divinely armored
vs Spell : Protected vs Paralysis : Not protected
vs Breath: Barely protected vs Petrification: Not protected
You are affected by:
Skill: 'sneak' for 46 hours.
Power: 'golden aura' modifies save vs spell by -11 for 30 hours.
Power: 'golden aura' modifies hit roll by 5 for 30 hours.
Power: 'golden aura' for 30 hours.
Song: 'shield of words' modifies armor class by -20 for 28 hours.
Song: 'galadriel' modifies save vs spell by -17 for 28 hours.
Song: 'galadriel' modifies hit roll by 8 for 28 hours.
Song: 'beautify' modifies charisma by 3 for 14 hours.
Song: 'resisting' for 0 hours.

<723hp 434m 616mv 17365tnl> where
People near you:
(PK) Uzurag Blind Samir's Brewery

<723hp 434m 616mv 17365tnl> scan s
You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****
(Translucent) (Swirling Air) Uzurag the dark-elf is here.
A burly man dressed in loose dancing pants and a laced shirt stands here.

You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****
(Translucent) (Swirling Air) Uzurag the dark-elf is here.

<723hp 434m 616mv 17365tnl>
The Bard Guild's bouncer yells 'Help! Uzurag is attacking the guild!'

You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****
(Translucent) (Swirling Air) Uzurag the dark-elf is here, fighting the Bard Guild's bouncer.

<723hp 434m 616mv 17365tnl> y Thats not very nice.
where
You yell 'Thats not very nice.'
You no longer resist blows.

<739hp 449m 616mv 17365tnl> People near you:
(PK) Uzurag Blind Samir's Brewery

<739hp 449m 616mv 17365tnl> sing resist
You sing 'Sang in answer a song of staying,
Resisting, battling against power,
Of secrets kept, strength like a tower,
Of changing and of shifting shape...'
You feel yourself better able to resist blows.

<739hp 419m 616mv 17365tnl> scan s
You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****

<739hp 419m 616mv 17365tnl> where

Uzurag tells you 'I thought we were enjoying ourselves.'
People near you:
(PK) Uzurag Street of Guilds

<739hp 419m 616mv 17365tnl> call gold
You are already protected by a golden aura.

<739hp 394m 616mv 17365tnl> The Bard Guild's bouncer yells 'Help! Uzurag is attacking the guild!'

<739hp 394m 616mv 17365tnl> scan s
You scan south.
***** Range 1 *****
(Translucent) (Swirling Air) Uzurag the dark-elf is here, fighting the Bard Guild's bouncer.

<739hp 394m 616mv 17365tnl> s
Blind Samir's Brewery
This bar is famous among the region's entertainers for the beer brewed
on the premises. The place is packed with drunken bards, all vying for the
attention of the few serving girls in the place. Bursts of song erupt from
the crowd, and more likely than not another singer or two cannot help but
add a harmony. A small drum circle meets at the back of the bar, droning
on in a frenzy of hypnotic rhythm. At the north end of the bar, a door
leads up to the guild hall itself. To the west lies the Street of Guilds.

<739hp 394m 614mv 17365tnl> sing fright
You sing 'Like one, that on a lonesome road
Doth walk in fear and dread
And having once turned round walks on;
And turns no more his head
Because he knows, a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread.'
You create an illusion in the mind of Uzurag.
Uzurag yells 'It's just like in my nightmares! Get away from me!'
Someone's mental assault startles Uzurag.

<739hp 244m 614mv 17365tnl>
You are thirsty.

<758hp 258m 616mv 17365tnl>
Someone's mental assault STAGGERS Uzurag!
Someone's mental assault DISTURBS Uzurag!
Uzurag yells 'Make it go away!'
Uzurag's freezing touch misses the Bard Guild's bouncer.
The Bard Guild's bouncer's slice EVISCERATES Uzurag!

<758hp 258m 616mv 17365tnl>
Uzurag utters the words, 'xafe ay candusqarr'.
Uzurag disappears.

<758hp 258m 616mv 17365tnl> say I suppose.
You say 'I suppose.'

<758hp 258m 616mv 17365tnl> whois uz

<758hp 258m 616mv 17365tnl> w
North end of the Street of Guilds
The narrow street ends here in a small square decorated with orange
trees and small wooden benches. Trellis flowers hang in colorful splashes
against the guildhouses that surround the square and the scent of incense
and fragrant meals waft out of the guild of merchants to the north. From
the west the sound of hammering and sawing comes from a finely-crafted
structure of wood and stone. From the east the sounds of music and singing
rise in muffled swells from a long, low guild building. To the south the
street winds its way away from the square.

<758hp 258m 614mv 17365tnl> whois uz
where
<50 D-Elf Inv> Uzurag the Mystical, High Chancellor

<758hp 258m 614mv 17365tnl> People near you:
(PK) Masaryk North end of the Street of Guilds

<758hp 258m 614mv 17365tnl> reply Now that, was enjoyable.
You tell Uzurag 'Now that, was enjoyable.'

<758hp 258m 614mv 17365tnl> s
s
where
Street of Guilds
Between the buildings of sandstone and wood that crowd in on this
narrow, winding street, the people of the city pass through here visiting
the guildhouses that populate the area. Beggars sprawled against the
pilasters of the wealth-laden buildings watch as you pass, hands extended
in supplication. To the north and south the road continues its crooked
path. To the east lies a newer construction, its decorated stone facade
bearing figures of many wild beasts. To the west lies a solemn building.

A nomad trader walks the city streets.

<758hp 258m 612mv 17365tnl> Street of Guilds
Winding along to the north and south, the narrow street of guilds is
thrown into shadow under the overhanging balconies and flowered trellis
work that looms above. To the south the crowds of the Al Abbas spill
onto this narrow route, cursing and pushing to get back into the street
to head to the market or the docks. To the east the austere structure of
the Guild of Tanners lies. To the west a guild of mages takes residence
in an elegant and sprawling mansion.

<758hp 258m 610mv 17365tnl>
Uzurag tells you 'That time.. however.. you succeeded.'

It was a no skill kill, and it really didn't amount to anything except me talking big for a while, all of which was in character. Anyway man, it was fun, have a good one, see you in the fields.

Masaryk

Haderyn (Guest)Mon 28-Oct-02 08:59 PM

#10368, "Bleh."
In response to Reply #2

Haderyn: You play the part of the hit-and-run scout well. Other than that, you're a coward.

Well fighting an invoker with a defender thief can be tricky. No I am not going to stick around if I can't trip and cheapshot you. Coward? You would think a gangbanger would have higher than a 40% pk ratio. If that whopping 40% is the best you can do with an invoker maybe you should save the trash talk eh?

UrdenSat 02-Nov-02 08:11 PM
97 posts
#10367, "RE: Yikes."
In response to Reply #2

Thank you for the mention. And I'm glad you took up the spot after me.
So was it rough? It was for me, for quite a while...but then I got
good with Urden and started blasting things decently. I heard you did
pretty damned well.

Anyway, my role is posted if you want a deeper insight into the
character.

Good job, all around. Go back to Team Evil.

--Urden

Bizarro I'm helping!

NoldrukFri 25-Oct-02 10:32 AM
51 posts
#10390, "RE: (DEL) Uzurag the Weaver of the Elements, High Chan..."
In response to Reply #0

Very odd. Well, I did what I could to keep up good relations with the Chasm, but as you noticed recently, that can only happen when you abide by the law. You were good to talk to and have as an ally, and I liked the character. Well done.

Noldruk

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #10363 Previous topic | Next topic