Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Asmorak the Greater Golem Maker, Imp..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103180
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 06-Oct-11 01:24 AM
Member since 30th Sep 2024
17196 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103180, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Asmorak the Greater Golem Maker, Imperial Black Magician"

Thu Oct 6 01:20:41 2011

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Asmorak perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:33
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:40

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Asmorak (Anonymous)Thu 06-Oct-11 02:51 AM
Charter member
#103182, "Just a short experiment"
In response to Reply #0

I never meant this character to be long lasted or go anywhere, I wanted to check for some of the new greater undead and try something else for a few hours so I didn't delete my main character I had been working hard on lately. Sometimes I need to change it up a bit. I found 2 of my four in almost 20 checked graveyards, so its a diverse system and takes hunting almost like sleeks. I liked the greater undead I found, they had neat utility but were far from overpowered. (Was hoping for the druid one to test, I would have flipped.) Necromancers are entertaining and I will play another at some point and hope for better wands/different undead to test out. I couldn't find a single sleek this time, usually I can find my wands. Thanks for the good time all.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103180 Previous topic | Next topic