Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Asmorak the Greater Golem Maker, Imperial Black Magician
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=103180
103180, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Asmorak the Greater Golem Maker, Imperial Black Magician
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Oct 6 01:20:41 2011

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Asmorak perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:33
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:40
103182, Just a short experiment
Posted by Asmorak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I never meant this character to be long lasted or go anywhere, I wanted to check for some of the new greater undead and try something else for a few hours so I didn't delete my main character I had been working hard on lately. Sometimes I need to change it up a bit. I found 2 of my four in almost 20 checked graveyards, so its a diverse system and takes hunting almost like sleeks. I liked the greater undead I found, they had neat utility but were far from overpowered. (Was hoping for the druid one to test, I would have flipped.) Necromancers are entertaining and I will play another at some point and hope for better wands/different undead to test out. I couldn't find a single sleek this time, usually I can find my wands. Thanks for the good time all.