Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Jaeger Rah the Secret" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102708
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 24-Sep-11 09:28 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102708, "(DELETED) [None] Jaeger Rah the Secret"

Sat Sep 24 21:25:14 2011

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Jaeger perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:170

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Vallinane (Anonymous)Tue 27-Sep-11 04:33 AM
Charter member
#102770, "Thanks for the fun fights."
In response to Reply #0

I always felt a bit bad picking on you, since you were playing one of the few characters who might've been more underpowered than me (uncaballed trapper thief) so I actually tried not to be too douchey about jumping you all the time or jacking your daggers. This only happened after our first few meetings, though

Gleebrok (Anonymous)Mon 26-Sep-11 11:54 AM
Charter member
#102725, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Jaeger Rah the Secret"
In response to Reply #0

Heh thought you had a really great rp angle, even liked the bodyguard, didnt notice if you kept that angle though. I really wanted you to suceed as a player, but from an in character point of view you being evil was just a huge block for me, I had enough troubles with aiding evil in the past, and despite the great angle you had going I couldnt support you in character. I tried to be helpful in the paths you could follow, and it seemed you didnt stray from the path (I never saw you wanted etc) in the 170 hours you played, I dunno maybe in time it would have paid off, it sucks to have to wait though... GLWYN

Nirilas (Anonymous)Sun 25-Sep-11 10:43 AM
Charter member
#102713, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Jaeger Rah the Secret"
In response to Reply #0

I tried all I could to get you in. I considered even inducting you and bearing the consequences, but I knew very well that I would probably get expelled for that.

I hope you had fun. I enjoyed our interactions greatly.

GLWYNnotevilTribunal.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102708 Previous topic | Next topic