Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Jaeger Rah the Secret
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=102708
102708, (DELETED) [None] Jaeger Rah the Secret
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Sep 24 21:25:14 2011

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Jaeger perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:170
102770, Thanks for the fun fights.
Posted by Vallinane on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I always felt a bit bad picking on you, since you were playing one of the few characters who might've been more underpowered than me (uncaballed trapper thief) so I actually tried not to be too douchey about jumping you all the time or jacking your daggers. This only happened after our first few meetings, though :P
102725, RE: (DELETED) [None] Jaeger Rah the Secret
Posted by Gleebrok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh thought you had a really great rp angle, even liked the bodyguard, didnt notice if you kept that angle though. I really wanted you to suceed as a player, but from an in character point of view you being evil was just a huge block for me, I had enough troubles with aiding evil in the past, and despite the great angle you had going I couldnt support you in character. I tried to be helpful in the paths you could follow, and it seemed you didnt stray from the path (I never saw you wanted etc) in the 170 hours you played, I dunno maybe in time it would have paid off, it sucks to have to wait though... :) GLWYN
102713, RE: (DELETED) [None] Jaeger Rah the Secret
Posted by Nirilas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I tried all I could to get you in. I considered even inducting you and bearing the consequences, but I knew very well that I would probably get expelled for that.

I hope you had fun. I enjoyed our interactions greatly.

GLWYNnotevilTribunal.