Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nhilrak Barrimtor the High Wizard..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102704
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 24-Sep-11 08:44 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102704, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nhilrak Barrimtor the High Wizard of the Arcane"

Sat Sep 24 20:43:37 2011

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Nhilrak perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:305

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Don't know what to say, Zosi (Anonymous), 26-Sep-11 06:24 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nhilrak Barrimtor the High Wi..., Gleebrok (Anonymous), 26-Sep-11 11:36 AM, #5
Reply Goodbye Reaver, Gabrucin (Anonymous), 26-Sep-11 05:04 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nhilrak Barrimtor the High Wi..., Ajeagre (Anonymous), 26-Sep-11 02:21 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nhilrak Barrimtor the High Wi..., Nirilas (Anonymous), 25-Sep-11 11:10 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nhilrak Barrimtor the High Wi..., Tontik, 24-Sep-11 09:23 PM, #1

Zosi (Anonymous)Mon 26-Sep-11 06:24 PM
Charter member
#102745, "Don't know what to say"
In response to Reply #0

I really liked you, but I could never put a finger on why. You played your role, you used your spells well... but I was fond of you just because. Anyway. Rot brothers 4 lyfe.

Good luck with the next.

Gleebrok (Anonymous)Mon 26-Sep-11 11:36 AM
Charter member
#102722, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nhilrak Barrimtor the High Wi..."
In response to Reply #0

At first you were the total noob and I killed you with every cheap trick in my book, then you started to get smart and as the spoon sank deep you turned into one of my biggest headaches... literally. A few times I got lucky on the save vs para but other times, I was spanked so hard I had no choice but to word. When you came with someone else you were truely deadly, its a shame raiding is the way it is with Trib/Outlander or we would of had more good times
GLWYNN

Gabrucin (Anonymous)Mon 26-Sep-11 05:04 AM
Charter member
#102720, "Goodbye Reaver"
In response to Reply #0

Enjoyed the company as it turned my Ram from throwing out DEVASTATES to ANNIHILATES but sadly never against a PC, but the Executioner would just get munched!

We never hooked up much, partly due to being reavers and hunting 'mostly' solo and partly login times but I liked the times you were about. Your magic to slow the metabolism was much appreciated.

GLWYN

Ajeagre (Anonymous)Mon 26-Sep-11 02:21 AM
Charter member
#102719, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nhilrak Barrimtor the High Wi..."
In response to Reply #0

For a wile you were my bane. But then you stopped showing. Guessing our times didn't clash anymore. But all the beating I took from you was good in the way that it got me to gear better for saves =)

Was hoping to catch you again with the new saves to be able to return some beating =)

GLWN

Nirilas (Anonymous)Sun 25-Sep-11 11:10 AM
Charter member
#102714, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nhilrak Barrimtor the High Wi..."
In response to Reply #0

We had some fun fights. You had me gearing for saves/svp for quite some time.

TontikSat 24-Sep-11 09:23 PM
Member since 27th Aug 2011
104 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102707, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nhilrak Barrimtor the High Wi..."
In response to Reply #0

don't know if it is just you versus my build or what but i was honeslty never scared in a fight with you that must have been annoying...i would take a couple huge nureo's and still beat your face in, oh well villagers have to be good against something...seriously though you did almost get me a few times popping out of duo when i was hurt or fighting someone/somthing else.......well atleast one less tranny i got to worry about

glwyn

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102704 Previous topic | Next topic