Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nhilrak Barrimtor the High Wizard of the Arcane
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=102704
102704, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nhilrak Barrimtor the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Sep 24 20:43:37 2011

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Nhilrak perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:305
102745, Don't know what to say
Posted by Zosi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked you, but I could never put a finger on why. You played your role, you used your spells well... but I was fond of you just because. Anyway. Rot brothers 4 lyfe.

Good luck with the next.
102722, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nhilrak Barrimtor the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Gleebrok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
At first you were the total noob and I killed you with every cheap trick in my book, then you started to get smart and as the spoon sank deep you turned into one of my biggest headaches... literally. A few times I got lucky on the save vs para but other times, I was spanked so hard I had no choice but to word. When you came with someone else you were truely deadly, its a shame raiding is the way it is with Trib/Outlander or we would of had more good times :)
GLWYNN
102720, Goodbye Reaver
Posted by Gabrucin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed the company as it turned my Ram from throwing out DEVASTATES to ANNIHILATES but sadly never against a PC, but the Executioner would just get munched!

We never hooked up much, partly due to being reavers and hunting 'mostly' solo and partly login times but I liked the times you were about. Your magic to slow the metabolism was much appreciated.

GLWYN
102719, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nhilrak Barrimtor the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Ajeagre on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For a wile you were my bane. But then you stopped showing. Guessing our times didn't clash anymore. But all the beating I took from you was good in the way that it got me to gear better for saves =)

Was hoping to catch you again with the new saves to be able to return some beating =)

GLWN
102714, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nhilrak Barrimtor the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Nirilas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some fun fights. You had me gearing for saves/svp for quite some time.
102707, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nhilrak Barrimtor the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Tontik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
don't know if it is just you versus my build or what but i was honeslty never scared in a fight with you that must have been annoying...i would take a couple huge nureo's and still beat your face in, oh well villagers have to be good against something...seriously though you did almost get me a few times popping out of duo when i was hurt or fighting someone/somthing else.......well atleast one less tranny i got to worry about

glwyn