Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Inari the Dweller of the Wilds" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102534
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 18-Sep-11 01:08 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102534, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Inari the Dweller of the Wilds"

Sun Sep 18 13:07:01 2011

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Inari perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:63

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TontikSun 18-Sep-11 07:46 PM
Member since 27th Aug 2011
104 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102541, "man dropping like flies"
In response to Reply #0

I was really happy to see a new hero in the ranks, we had allot of fun that day we got you and the other one your last few ranks we reppelled one hell of a raid, sad to see you go, good luck with the next

Nuk (Anonymous)Sun 18-Sep-11 07:21 PM
Charter member
#102540, "Damn. I had my eye on you."
In response to Reply #0

I'm sad to see this. You did VERY well from what I saw, kicking ass and taking names against groups of 3 and 4 sometimes. I was surprised to see how powerful you were able to make a hunter look. I sort of wanted to dual you at some point because I have never fought a hunter and really don't know anything about them. You made them look strong, but I bet a lot of that was because there is a competant player behind the character. You could just tell from your ability to adapt to combat situations fast. I thought you were a great village ranger. Kudos on a job well done, and good luck with your next.

Gabrucin (Anonymous)Mon 19-Sep-11 07:03 AM
Charter member
#102551, "The build just loses too much in the village."
In response to Reply #1

He got a free start to a fight with me, ambushed etc and still did very little. Was nice to see a hunter tried again as I am a fan of the 'idea' of hunters, especially a berserker one because, in theory, the bow hits are only negated by dodge or shield block so more chance of hitting the deathblow, but a villagers needs reliable lagging and Hunters just dont/cant.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102534 Previous topic | Next topic