Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Inari the Dweller of the Wilds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=102534
102534, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Inari the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Sep 18 13:07:01 2011

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Inari perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:63
102541, man dropping like flies
Posted by Tontik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was really happy to see a new hero in the ranks, we had allot of fun that day we got you and the other one your last few ranks we reppelled one hell of a raid, sad to see you go, good luck with the next
102540, Damn. I had my eye on you.
Posted by Nuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm sad to see this. You did VERY well from what I saw, kicking ass and taking names against groups of 3 and 4 sometimes. I was surprised to see how powerful you were able to make a hunter look. I sort of wanted to dual you at some point because I have never fought a hunter and really don't know anything about them. You made them look strong, but I bet a lot of that was because there is a competant player behind the character. You could just tell from your ability to adapt to combat situations fast. I thought you were a great village ranger. Kudos on a job well done, and good luck with your next.
102551, The build just loses too much in the village.
Posted by Gabrucin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He got a free start to a fight with me, ambushed etc and still did very little. Was nice to see a hunter tried again as I am a fan of the 'idea' of hunters, especially a berserker one because, in theory, the bow hits are only negated by dodge or shield block so more chance of hitting the deathblow, but a villagers needs reliable lagging and Hunters just dont/cant.