Subject: "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Jajm the Champion of the Code" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102527
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 18-Sep-11 04:44 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102527, "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Jajm the Champion of the Code"

Sun Sep 18 04:40:23 2011

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Jajm perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:paladin
Level:50
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:102

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Jajm the Champion of the Code, Jajm (Anonymous), 24-Sep-11 04:27 AM, #7
Reply WTF! WTF WTF WTF!, Vallinane (Anonymous), 18-Sep-11 04:52 AM, #1
     Reply RE: WTF! WTF WTF WTF!, Jajm (Anonymous), 18-Sep-11 06:15 AM, #2
          Reply I didn't know the character well, but I liked him., Irusan (Anonymous), 18-Sep-11 08:55 AM, #3
          Reply Wow., Angynn (Anonymous), 18-Sep-11 09:04 AM, #4
          Reply RE: WTF! WTF WTF WTF!, Kursh (Anonymous), 20-Sep-11 10:41 PM, #5
          Reply Farewell, Argivo (Anonymous), 22-Sep-11 08:23 AM, #6

Jajm (Anonymous)Sat 24-Sep-11 04:27 AM
Charter member
#102687, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Jajm the Champion of the Code"
In response to Reply #0

I really got excited to read all what you said. This all were so inspiring for me to continue and try to learn better from my mistakes with my noob characters!
Again it's very good to feel that I've been able to show some of what I had in my mind as a role for Jajm. I've been playing other IC-forced muds before, but being IC is different from doing RP. I'll try to make better ones in the future. thanks again.

Vallinane (Anonymous)Sun 18-Sep-11 04:51 AM
Charter member
#102528, "WTF! WTF WTF WTF!"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sun 18-Sep-11 04:52 AM

You just hit 50! You just got an extra train? Didn't you go to Darsylon and use it? So sad. I knew you were close as hell to condeath, but I didn't know you were ONE FREAKING DEATH AWAY.

Man, your link sapped SO much con from you. I've never seen a paladin die as much as you did. Its so sad that you condeathed like 3-4 days after you finally got inducted, after all that work and all those deaths.

I liked you a lot, though, you were nothing but pure heart. Nice to see someone tough it out to con death through ####storms and gangs and applicantship and bad links and everything. I've had some really bad days myself, but you had me beat by a factor of ten for nasty d/ced deaths and horrible ways to die.

Pure class here, just needs a bit more experience to back it up. Thanks for running with us here at the Fortress and good luck with your next.

Jajm (Anonymous)Sun 18-Sep-11 06:15 AM
Charter member
#102529, "RE: WTF! WTF WTF WTF!"
In response to Reply #1

Bah! I totally forgot about the training point of rank 50! )

But anyway, I learned a lot with Jajm, even with my worst connection I've ever had! He was going to be my 2nd hero level experience, but he failed!

At first I wanted to stop Jajm a week ago as my connection got horrible, but then I thought why?! Jajm is a paladin of dire situations and this just the same, so I continue it. This is why he died so fast, but it was all fun, really! The bad parts were when you are fighting some mob and link drops, then you are dead, but the worst parts were those some friends fall because of my connection! Anyway, in all the situations, I learned things with Jajm.

Thanks to all the fort friends! You are all great!

Irusan (Anonymous)Sun 18-Sep-11 08:55 AM
Charter member
#102530, "I didn't know the character well, but I liked him."
In response to Reply #2

I've lost some disgusting amounts of con due to a bad connection, so I feel your pain. I approve of going out on your feet, rather than deleting. Good luck with your next character.

Angynn (Anonymous)Sun 18-Sep-11 09:04 AM
Charter member
#102532, "Wow."
In response to Reply #2

I knew you were having trouble but had no idea it was THAT bad.
Sorry man, I liked jajm. Good luck with your next.

Kursh (Anonymous)Tue 20-Sep-11 10:41 PM
Charter member
#102623, "RE: WTF! WTF WTF WTF!"
In response to Reply #2

Jajm!! I will miss you!! I was there during your interview with Atmek, and then the defense against Zhebulon at the Fortress. Now you're both sadly gone! You were always very sincere and very brave, running all over to help everyone! You've been a good friend!

Argivo (Anonymous)Thu 22-Sep-11 08:23 AM
Charter member
#102649, "Farewell"
In response to Reply #2

Jajm, I helped you defend only a few times, but I found your character to be kind, forgiving, generous, humble, and fearless. The knight of dire situations came through loud and clear, as did a certain kind of obsessive excitement on the next challenge. I was terrified that reminding you that you could heal up the Tara'bal would have been seen as disrespectful, but your character took the observation as it was meant. You, the player, deserve many kudos for playing through your mistakes, doing your best to improve, sticking with that character in a tough connection situation, and playing things to con loss even though I am sure they were not going your way. GLWYN!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102527 Previous topic | Next topic