Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Jajm the Champion of the Code
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=102527
102527, (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Jajm the Champion of the Code
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Sep 18 04:40:23 2011

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Jajm perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:paladin
Level:50
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:102
102687, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Jajm the Champion of the Code
Posted by Jajm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really got excited to read all what you said. This all were so inspiring for me to continue and try to learn better from my mistakes with my noob characters!
Again it's very good to feel that I've been able to show some of what I had in my mind as a role for Jajm. I've been playing other IC-forced muds before, but being IC is different from doing RP. I'll try to make better ones in the future. thanks again.
102528, WTF! WTF WTF WTF!
Posted by Vallinane on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You just hit 50! You just got an extra train? Didn't you go to Darsylon and use it? So sad. I knew you were close as hell to condeath, but I didn't know you were ONE FREAKING DEATH AWAY.

Man, your link sapped SO much con from you. I've never seen a paladin die as much as you did. Its so sad that you condeathed like 3-4 days after you finally got inducted, after all that work and all those deaths.

I liked you a lot, though, you were nothing but pure heart. Nice to see someone tough it out to con death through ####storms and gangs and applicantship and bad links and everything. I've had some really bad days myself, but you had me beat by a factor of ten for nasty d/ced deaths and horrible ways to die.

Pure class here, just needs a bit more experience to back it up. Thanks for running with us here at the Fortress and good luck with your next.
102529, RE: WTF! WTF WTF WTF!
Posted by Jajm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bah! I totally forgot about the training point of rank 50! :))

But anyway, I learned a lot with Jajm, even with my worst connection I've ever had! He was going to be my 2nd hero level experience, but he failed!

At first I wanted to stop Jajm a week ago as my connection got horrible, but then I thought why?! Jajm is a paladin of dire situations and this just the same, so I continue it. This is why he died so fast, but it was all fun, really! The bad parts were when you are fighting some mob and link drops, then you are dead, but the worst parts were those some friends fall because of my connection! Anyway, in all the situations, I learned things with Jajm.

Thanks to all the fort friends! You are all great!
102530, I didn't know the character well, but I liked him.
Posted by Irusan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've lost some disgusting amounts of con due to a bad connection, so I feel your pain. I approve of going out on your feet, rather than deleting. Good luck with your next character.
102532, Wow.
Posted by Angynn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I knew you were having trouble but had no idea it was THAT bad.
Sorry man, I liked jajm. Good luck with your next.
102623, RE: WTF! WTF WTF WTF!
Posted by Kursh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Jajm!! I will miss you!! I was there during your interview with Atmek, and then the defense against Zhebulon at the Fortress. Now you're both sadly gone! You were always very sincere and very brave, running all over to help everyone! You've been a good friend!

102649, Farewell
Posted by Argivo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Jajm, I helped you defend only a few times, but I found your character to be kind, forgiving, generous, humble, and fearless. The knight of dire situations came through loud and clear, as did a certain kind of obsessive excitement on the next challenge. I was terrified that reminding you that you could heal up the Tara'bal would have been seen as disrespectful, but your character took the observation as it was meant. You, the player, deserve many kudos for playing through your mistakes, doing your best to improve, sticking with that character in a tough connection situation, and playing things to con loss even though I am sure they were not going your way. GLWYN!