Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Alston the Wanderer of the Tundra,..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102279
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 06-Sep-11 06:28 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102279, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Alston the Wanderer of the Tundra, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan"

Tue Sep 6 06:25:18 2011

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Alston perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:ranger
Level:36
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:50

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Man that was a quick tour., Ajeagre (Anonymous), 06-Sep-11 02:34 PM, #3
Reply Yeah, I've been laid up in bed with an injured back for..., Alston, 07-Sep-11 11:46 AM, #6
     Reply Hope your back is better. nt, Ajeagre (Anonymous), 08-Sep-11 04:59 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Alston the Wanderer of the Tun..., Nirilas (Anonymous), 06-Sep-11 02:23 PM, #2
Reply Hey, just want to say thanks for the induct., Alston, 07-Sep-11 11:42 AM, #4
Reply Your whole, you will never get me statement now makes s..., Ganicus (Anonymous), 06-Sep-11 01:39 PM, #1
     Reply All I got out of our interaction was..., Alston, 07-Sep-11 11:44 AM, #5
          Reply RE: All I got out of our interaction was..., Ganicus (Anonymous), 07-Sep-11 01:47 PM, #7

Ajeagre (Anonymous)Tue 06-Sep-11 02:34 PM
Charter member
#102290, "Man that was a quick tour."
In response to Reply #0

Well you seem to have gotten a lot hours in on a short period of time. Hope you had fun and to bad you didn't get to hero so we could have hooked up more.

GLWN

AlstonWed 07-Sep-11 11:46 AM
Member since 07th Sep 2011
858 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102314, "Yeah, I've been laid up in bed with an injured back for..."
In response to Reply #3

Tried to be friendly to you in the sense that you earned your way up and I don't know if you slaughtered babies or what.

Ajeagre (Anonymous)Thu 08-Sep-11 04:59 AM
Charter member
#102334, "Hope your back is better. nt"
In response to Reply #6

nt

Nirilas (Anonymous)Tue 06-Sep-11 02:23 PM
Charter member
#102289, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Alston the Wanderer of the Tun..."
In response to Reply #0

My investments lately just don't pay off. GLWYN.

AlstonWed 07-Sep-11 11:42 AM
858 posts
#102312, "Hey, just want to say thanks for the induct."
In response to Reply #2

But I have the worlds worse connection.

Getting PK'ed or what ever happened and finding myself at the pit because of server services really put a dampner on me. I don't normally prep with my characters and I decided to do it this time and BAM! All gone and didn't even get to use it, so I went back to no preps except a recal potion.

I like your character a lot, keep up the good work!

I was tired the other day and forgot to cammo while stalking the orc named "Vr????" and I was thinking to myself he's waiting the next room over, camo and scan... but I tapped NUMPAD_4 instead and was just raped like a hooker who stole a pimps money.

The absolute only reason I rolled this character was to see what a Half-elf Forest Hunter would be like with Strength as the Prime stat.

I also went Trib because so many if not all people have this vision of rangers as tree hugers, where as I've also thought of them as Aragon types, or military scouts/special forces.

Ganicus (Anonymous)Tue 06-Sep-11 01:39 PM
Charter member
#102285, "Your whole, you will never get me statement now makes s..."
In response to Reply #0

Because you deleted.

I thought it would have been interesting to see another trib ranger, although I am not entirely surprised from our brief interaction that you deleted.

AlstonWed 07-Sep-11 11:44 AM
858 posts
#102313, "All I got out of our interaction was..."
In response to Reply #1

I'm a rager who is going to kill you because I can.

And some assorted douchey feelings I can't quite put a finger on.

Ganicus (Anonymous)Wed 07-Sep-11 01:47 PM
Charter member
#102321, "RE: All I got out of our interaction was..."
In response to Reply #5

You should have got.

I am a rager and the only reason I am going to kill you is because we are at war.

Ganicus is a very abbrasive persona (especially to enemies) so I can see where you might have detected the doucheness.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102279 Previous topic | Next topic