Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Alston the Wanderer of the Tundra, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=102279
102279, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Alston the Wanderer of the Tundra, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Sep 6 06:25:18 2011

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Alston perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:ranger
Level:36
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:50
102290, Man that was a quick tour.
Posted by Ajeagre on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well you seem to have gotten a lot hours in on a short period of time. Hope you had fun and to bad you didn't get to hero so we could have hooked up more.

GLWN
102314, Yeah, I've been laid up in bed with an injured back for a couple weeks.
Posted by Alston on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tried to be friendly to you in the sense that you earned your way up and I don't know if you slaughtered babies or what.

102334, Hope your back is better. nt
Posted by Ajeagre on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
102289, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Alston the Wanderer of the Tundra, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Posted by Nirilas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My investments lately just don't pay off. GLWYN.
102312, Hey, just want to say thanks for the induct.
But I have the worlds worse connection.

Getting PK'ed or what ever happened and finding myself at the pit because of server services really put a dampner on me. I don't normally prep with my characters and I decided to do it this time and BAM! All gone and didn't even get to use it, so I went back to no preps except a recal potion. :)

I like your character a lot, keep up the good work!

I was tired the other day and forgot to cammo while stalking the orc named "Vr????" and I was thinking to myself he's waiting the next room over, camo and scan... but I tapped NUMPAD_4 instead and was just raped like a hooker who stole a pimps money.

The absolute only reason I rolled this character was to see what a Half-elf Forest Hunter would be like with Strength as the Prime stat.

I also went Trib because so many if not all people have this vision of rangers as tree hugers, where as I've also thought of them as Aragon types, or military scouts/special forces.

102285, Your whole, you will never get me statement now makes sense
Posted by Ganicus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Because you deleted.

I thought it would have been interesting to see another trib ranger, although I am not entirely surprised from our brief interaction that you deleted.
102313, All I got out of our interaction was...
I'm a rager who is going to kill you because I can.

And some assorted douchey feelings I can't quite put a finger on.

102321, RE: All I got out of our interaction was...
Posted by Ganicus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You should have got.

I am a rager and the only reason I am going to kill you is because we are at war.

Ganicus is a very abbrasive persona (especially to enemies) so I can see where you might have detected the doucheness.