Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Farror the Affirmation of Life, Anathema ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102038
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 28-Aug-11 04:08 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102038, "(AUTO) [None] Farror the Affirmation of Life, Anathema to the Empire"

Sun Aug 28 04:05:32 2011

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Farror perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:269

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Zaan (Anonymous)Mon 29-Aug-11 02:38 AM
Charter member
#102059, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Farror the Affirmation of Life, Anath..."
In response to Reply #0

So you basically blow up Empire and don't have anything to say?! Boo!

Lohoq (Anonymous)Sun 28-Aug-11 03:40 PM
Charter member
#102044, "Thats a pity"
In response to Reply #0

I dont want to say it was all your fault the vote went sour but it was all your fault! Based on what intelligence I was able to gather you didn't end up voting which borked us. You were an amazing healer and helped me get a few pieces of choice EQ. After we got the boot I was hoping you'd be around so we could wreak havoc on the Empire but alas, it was not meant to be.

GLWYN

TMNSSun 28-Aug-11 01:22 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102040, "This is a bummer, but not completely unexpected."
In response to Reply #0

Of all the anathema'd council, I figured you'd be one of the last ones that would want to stick it out.

I really like Farror, for what it's worth. I ####ing hated you IC as Ghrimriddor (you totally did something my old Imperial High Priest did, btw, which was holding a hero off long enough to call in backup and get the hero slaughtered), and then ####ing loved you as Eljassir. You were one of the most competant healers I've ever travelled with.

A shame we didn't get to do more. I think you were even the one who oathed Eljassir.

GLWYN.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102038 Previous topic | Next topic