Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Farror the Affirmation of Life, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=102038
102038, (AUTO) [None] Farror the Affirmation of Life, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Aug 28 04:05:32 2011

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Farror perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:269
102059, RE: (AUTO) [None] Farror the Affirmation of Life, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Zaan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So you basically blow up Empire and don't have anything to say?! Boo!
102044, Thats a pity
Posted by Lohoq on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I dont want to say it was all your fault the vote went sour but it was all your fault! Based on what intelligence I was able to gather you didn't end up voting which borked us. You were an amazing healer and helped me get a few pieces of choice EQ. After we got the boot I was hoping you'd be around so we could wreak havoc on the Empire but alas, it was not meant to be.

GLWYN
102040, This is a bummer, but not completely unexpected.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Of all the anathema'd council, I figured you'd be one of the last ones that would want to stick it out.

I really like Farror, for what it's worth. I ####ing hated you IC as Ghrimriddor (you totally did something my old Imperial High Priest did, btw, which was holding a hero off long enough to call in backup and get the hero slaughtered), and then ####ing loved you as Eljassir. You were one of the most competant healers I've ever travelled with.

A shame we didn't get to do more. I think you were even the one who oathed Eljassir.

GLWYN.