Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Ghurlken Tresh'Aran the Vanquisher of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #101810
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 22-Aug-11 03:40 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101810, "(DELETED) [None] Ghurlken Tresh'Aran the Vanquisher of Adversaries, Bloodoathed of the Empire"

Mon Aug 22 15:38:38 2011

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Ghurlken perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:49

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ghurlken (Anonymous)Mon 22-Aug-11 11:20 PM
Charter member
#101848, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Ghurlken Tresh'Aran the Vanquisher..."
In response to Reply #0

Real life is picking up and I am too busy to devote the time necessary to do the character justice. I was reluctant to come back after a very prolonged absence, and a demotion + a couple of defeats was enough to decide that it was best to let Ghurlken go. Sorry to the few relationships and interactions I had forged; Ghurlken's RP was very fun when I was in the swing of things.

The Zaan (Anonymous)Tue 23-Aug-11 12:20 AM
Charter member
#101851, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Ghurlken Tresh'Aran the Vanquisher..."
In response to Reply #1

A shame if our times meshed better The Zaan would have promoted you. He had big plans for you. GLWYN, imperial invoker?

Ghurl (Anonymous)Wed 24-Aug-11 09:32 PM
Charter member
#101954, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Ghurlken Tresh'Aran the Vanquisher..."
In response to Reply #2

I've interacted with you extensively in one way or another and you never cease to impress. I hope I didn't ruin any plans, best of luck with the rest of Zaan's life.

Caerdryn (Anonymous)Tue 23-Aug-11 04:12 AM
Charter member
#101855, "Well done..."
In response to Reply #1

First time I fought you, I wasn't even expecting to see you, and even I'll say it was almost totally unlucky on your part.

Second time I fought you, you were ####in' ready, and damned if I don't respect that hardcore. You went to the PERFECT place to deal with me, you had a plan, I like that. Your plan did not work out for you but that's only because of the mobs that got in your way. If it hadn't been for them I am pretty sure you had a good chance of winnning that battle solely through attrition.

But there was more than one key.

Anyway, good luck with your next.

Ghurlken (Anonymous)Wed 24-Aug-11 09:35 PM
Charter member
#101955, "RE: Well done..."
In response to Reply #3

The first time we fought, I was coming back from an almost month long absence and wrongly assumed your title meant you were unempowered. I had preps on me, but only quaffed prot good as I deemed you easy meat. After I fled from the Inn, I briefly thought about quaffing a teleport potion but as I was low, I decided to hope that you wouldn't think to call lightning and opted to just haul ass instead- I paid for it.

The second fight I was in regear mode and prepless but was hoping I could rope-a-dope you. Sadly, the entrance to the Mausoleum got a bit trap happy and ironically call lightning did me in once again.

Well done all around, I'm no stranger to Paladins and you play a tough one.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #101810 Previous topic | Next topic