Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Woltuhk the Grand Master of Changelin..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #101211
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 25-Jul-11 11:36 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101211, "(DELETED) [SCION] Woltuhk the Grand Master of Changelings"

Mon Jul 25 23:33:05 2011

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Woltuhk perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:82

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply That sucks, Rasay (Anonymous), 28-Jul-11 07:28 AM, #10
Reply This Seems Quick, Obregon (Anonymous), 26-Jul-11 11:06 AM, #1
     Reply RE: This Seems Quick, Sugabear, 26-Jul-11 07:56 PM, #2
          Reply This post hurts. NT, TMNS, 26-Jul-11 09:10 PM, #3
          Reply Cosign, *slaps sugabear about a bit* ~, Abernyte, 27-Jul-11 08:37 AM, #4
          Reply Drowning Roll is just a massive water blast, Vortex Magus, 27-Jul-11 11:58 AM, #5
          Reply Alligator is an Offense form. Croc is Defense. nt, dalneko, 27-Jul-11 02:37 PM, #8
          Reply RE: This Seems Quick, Nreykre, 27-Jul-11 11:42 AM, #6
               Reply Pretty sure it's like a 1.5 rounds lag (you are lagged ..., TMNS, 27-Jul-11 12:46 PM, #7
                    Reply Yeah. Croc roll hurts a LOT more, but I'd face that ov..., Straklaw, 28-Jul-11 04:51 AM, #9

Rasay (Anonymous)Thu 28-Jul-11 07:28 AM
Charter member
#101269, "That sucks"
In response to Reply #0

Felt like you did a lot of waiting to finally get in to the Chasm, and now that you are you delete.

I figured you'd have way more than 82 hours though.

I really liked running around with you, seemed like the two of us did pretty damned good when we was together. As in people I'd end up running from eventually if I was solo, you and I would take down with no problems at all and it actually seemed too easy at times.

GLWYN

Obregon (Anonymous)Tue 26-Jul-11 11:06 AM
Charter member
#101216, "This Seems Quick"
In response to Reply #0

80 Hrs, in scion, and deleted? That's a shame.

I didn't get a chance to talk to you, so I don't know if this a wand/formset issue or something else. As a Scion you have to be willing to create your own fun, so to speak, since you'll rarely have built in allies.

Come on back sometime now, evil bards/healers always welcome.

Obs

SugabearTue 26-Jul-11 07:56 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2010
42 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101228, "RE: This Seems Quick"
In response to Reply #1

I had some easy wands, what some people would consider a great form combo. I just didn't care for it in play. For those who are wondering, I had cheetah and rolled the dire wolf into the alligator. I honestly did not like the cheetah. Felt too much like an watered down offense form and not very utility. Alligator sucked for pvp. Only thing it offered me was a regen form.

Also, question to the imms: What exactly does drowning roll do? Does it just do some sucky water dmg, or lag or what? It is such a niche ability it should be lightly more powerful in my limited and possibly uneducated opinion.

TMNSTue 26-Jul-11 09:10 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#101229, "This post hurts. NT"
In response to Reply #2

NT

AbernyteWed 27-Jul-11 08:37 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
975 posts
#101232, "Cosign, *slaps sugabear about a bit* ~"
In response to Reply #3

~

Vortex MagusWed 27-Jul-11 11:38 AM
Member since 20th Apr 2005
400 posts
#101233, "Drowning Roll is just a massive water blast"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Wed 27-Jul-11 11:58 AM

Edit: never mind that, maybe there is some lag.

Cheetah is possibly the best utility form in the game.

Doesn't do as much damage as tiger, but is faster and can survive a lot more.

In all honesty, Woltuhk had a setup that was about as powerful as a utility/defense shifter could possibly get. I'd take this form combo over most ####ing quest forms, in all honesty. If you still didn't like his combo, I think maybe playing shifters was not for you.

dalnekoWed 27-Jul-11 02:37 PM
Member since 28th Feb 2006
268 posts
#101239, "Alligator is an Offense form. Croc is Defense. nt"
In response to Reply #5

none

NreykreWed 27-Jul-11 11:42 AM
Member since 05th Apr 2011
90 posts
#101234, "RE: This Seems Quick"
In response to Reply #2

The usual "correct me if I'm wrong" disclaimer applies, however I'm pretty sure roll lags.

I don't recall how much exactly, but I want to say that two shifters can perma-lag by spamming alternating roll + rake/pitch/whatever.

If not, I've killed a lot of people who could have fled and didn't.

TMNSWed 27-Jul-11 12:46 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#101236, "Pretty sure it's like a 1.5 rounds lag (you are lagged ..."
In response to Reply #6

I do know I killed at least one person with it

StraklawThu 28-Jul-11 04:51 AM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
1014 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#101266, "Yeah. Croc roll hurts a LOT more, but I'd face that ov..."
In response to Reply #7

With the ridiculous amount of damage an alligator can hit you with, roll is the main reason I'd never touch an alligator in the water. *shudder*

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #101211 Previous topic | Next topic