Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Woltuhk the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=101211
101211, (DELETED) [SCION] Woltuhk the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 25 23:33:05 2011

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Woltuhk perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:82
101269, That sucks
Posted by Rasay on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Felt like you did a lot of waiting to finally get in to the Chasm, and now that you are you delete.

I figured you'd have way more than 82 hours though.

I really liked running around with you, seemed like the two of us did pretty damned good when we was together. As in people I'd end up running from eventually if I was solo, you and I would take down with no problems at all and it actually seemed too easy at times.

GLWYN

101216, This Seems Quick
Posted by Obregon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
80 Hrs, in scion, and deleted? That's a shame.

I didn't get a chance to talk to you, so I don't know if this a wand/formset issue or something else. As a Scion you have to be willing to create your own fun, so to speak, since you'll rarely have built in allies.

Come on back sometime now, evil bards/healers always welcome.

Obs
101228, RE: This Seems Quick
Posted by Sugabear on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had some easy wands, what some people would consider a great form combo. I just didn't care for it in play. For those who are wondering, I had cheetah and rolled the dire wolf into the alligator. I honestly did not like the cheetah. Felt too much like an watered down offense form and not very utility. Alligator sucked for pvp. Only thing it offered me was a regen form.

Also, question to the imms: What exactly does drowning roll do? Does it just do some sucky water dmg, or lag or what? It is such a niche ability it should be lightly more powerful in my limited and possibly uneducated opinion.
101229, This post hurts. NT
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
101232, Cosign, *slaps sugabear about a bit* ~
Posted by Abernyte on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
~
101233, Drowning Roll is just a massive water blast
Posted by Vortex Magus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Edit: never mind that, maybe there is some lag.

Cheetah is possibly the best utility form in the game.

Doesn't do as much damage as tiger, but is faster and can survive a lot more.

In all honesty, Woltuhk had a setup that was about as powerful as a utility/defense shifter could possibly get. I'd take this form combo over most ####ing quest forms, in all honesty. If you still didn't like his combo, I think maybe playing shifters was not for you.
101239, Alligator is an Offense form. Croc is Defense. nt
Posted by dalneko on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
none
101234, RE: This Seems Quick
Posted by Nreykre on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The usual "correct me if I'm wrong" disclaimer applies, however I'm pretty sure roll lags.

I don't recall how much exactly, but I want to say that two shifters can perma-lag by spamming alternating roll + rake/pitch/whatever.

If not, I've killed a lot of people who could have fled and didn't.
101236, Pretty sure it's like a 1.5 rounds lag (you are lagged 2 rounds).
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I do know I killed at least one person with it :)
101266, Yeah. Croc roll hurts a LOT more, but I'd face that over a 'gator in the water any day.
Posted by Straklaw on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
With the ridiculous amount of damage an alligator can hit you with, roll is the main reason I'd never touch an alligator in the water. *shudder*