Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Astrex the Legend of the Battlefield, Ana..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #101197
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 24-Jul-11 12:36 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101197, "(AUTO) [None] Astrex the Legend of the Battlefield, Anathema to the Empire"

Sun Jul 24 12:33:33 2011

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Astrex perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:105

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

tongni12Sun 24-Jul-11 03:53 PM
Member since 21st Jul 2011
25 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101198, "Ashamed to admit I played this character."
In response to Reply #0

This guy really sucked. Twice I had an 80+ dam suit with -60 saves and 1200+ hp and gifted it away. Played poorly this entire character's life, got unlucky too.

DallevianSun 24-Jul-11 09:49 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
#101203, "I tried to keep an eye on this char"
In response to Reply #1

after I hero'd you in ruins of the deep. I've thought about duergar dagger for hero range before, how did it go?

tongni12Sun 24-Jul-11 10:26 PM
Member since 21st Jul 2011
25 posts
#101204, "RE: I tried to keep an eye on this char"
In response to Reply #2

I've played multiple hero duergar dagger specs - I really wish I had gone whip/mace with this one. I had such a hard time getting skullcrusher edge, and cranial is really quite unreliable without it.

When Fort is full of big storm warriors, and buff melee chars, dagger is great. When it's full of paladins and mages, it's the pits. Just the makeup of the cabals didn't lend itself well to dagger this time - once I got a norem exotic, it wasn't coming out of my hand. Evil has it a little rougher than good with HPM, because so many of the good exotics are wrath, and good has shining blue crystal as well as using claw of the dracolich. I wouldn't play this combo again.

TMNSMon 25-Jul-11 09:46 AM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#101205, "Man, Xelox was tough as ####."
In response to Reply #3

Surprised this dude didn't work out for you.

And yes. You are totally correct about cranial/skullcrusher and everything you said about it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #101197 Previous topic | Next topic