Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Astrex the Legend of the Battlefield, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=101197
101197, (AUTO) [None] Astrex the Legend of the Battlefield, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jul 24 12:33:33 2011

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Astrex perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:105
101198, Ashamed to admit I played this character.
Posted by tongni12 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This guy really sucked. Twice I had an 80+ dam suit with -60 saves and 1200+ hp and gifted it away. Played poorly this entire character's life, got unlucky too.
101203, I tried to keep an eye on this char
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
after I hero'd you in ruins of the deep. I've thought about duergar dagger for hero range before, how did it go?
101204, RE: I tried to keep an eye on this char
Posted by tongni12 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've played multiple hero duergar dagger specs - I really wish I had gone whip/mace with this one. I had such a hard time getting skullcrusher edge, and cranial is really quite unreliable without it.

When Fort is full of big storm warriors, and buff melee chars, dagger is great. When it's full of paladins and mages, it's the pits. Just the makeup of the cabals didn't lend itself well to dagger this time - once I got a norem exotic, it wasn't coming out of my hand. Evil has it a little rougher than good with HPM, because so many of the good exotics are wrath, and good has shining blue crystal as well as using claw of the dracolich. I wouldn't play this combo again.
101205, Man, Xelox was tough as ####.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Surprised this dude didn't work out for you.

And yes. You are totally correct about cranial/skullcrusher and everything you said about it.