Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Zaolu the Dweller of the Wilds" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #101023
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 16-Jul-11 06:32 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101023, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Zaolu the Dweller of the Wilds"

Sat Jul 16 06:29:08 2011

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Zaolu perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:222

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Zaolu (Anonymous)Sun 17-Jul-11 08:07 AM
Charter member
#101038, "Meh"
In response to Reply #0

This character sorta died when Urtrekis went dormant. I mean I guess he was dormant for a long while, but I lost my impetus when I actually saw him on the dormant list. Ignorance is bliss.

So for the last 80? or so hours I was on autopilot. I had one thing left to do, get to hero so I could decide if it was worth whatever was next. Already half-done with the character of course I made it with like 6 or 7 trains left, about half of my limited gear apparently only stuff I was using (because it was always in) and a net negative desire to play. So I'd log on to delete, get in a fight, wind up rage deleting. Reactivate because while I didn't love the character it wasn't a rage-deleting situation. Then log in and the fetish is gone. Retrieve, delete, and it still shows up as a rage delete! Then this happened again. Then again.

How to know it's time to delete your ranger: you're getting fights (sometimes even in the wilderness!) and you're still bored.

Anyhoo. Thanks and props to the imms for this stupid, stupid game.

IunnaSun 17-Jul-11 08:13 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
473 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101039, "I didn't watch you but!"
In response to Reply #1

This seemed like a really well thought-out character and probably
deserved more than you got (unfortunately the huge downside to
following a dormant god). Sorry things didn't work out, but good
luck with your next!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #101023 Previous topic | Next topic