Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Jysir the Grand Sorcerer of Transforma..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #100590
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 25-Jun-11 07:12 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100590, "(DELETED) [None] Jysir the Grand Sorcerer of Transformation"

Sat Jun 25 19:10:48 2011

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Jysir perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:53

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Jysir (Anonymous)Sat 25-Jun-11 07:15 PM
Charter member
#100591, "Love/hate relationship with shifters turns back to hate"
In response to Reply #0

Double utility was so full of promise then I got fox and I wanted a more combative form and rolled for Hyena, which I love as a form. Then, for the 3rd time out of 4 I get Howler monkey so I explore loads more to spin the wheel and I get wildcat.....forms are just too close and so Jysir is gone. Better sticking to defense/offense to avoid disappointment in future as I am not as blessed as Dark-elf outlander shifter. Sweet forms dude, but because you lucked in I lucked out..heh.

StunnaSun 26-Jun-11 06:15 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#100593, "Dude..."
In response to Reply #1

You and I must have totally different opinions of what forms are good. I would have jumped for bloody joy if I got fox AND wildcat. Wildcat is the sheeite.

There's a double utility guy running around - I don't know if he's gotten his final minor form - but he pulled raccoon, mantis, cobra so far. I was omgftwbbq!!! He'll probably end up with a cheetah on the rest of that if his luck keeps going.

Oh well. Good luck on the next one.

Jysir (Anonymous)Sun 26-Jun-11 11:26 AM
Charter member
#100594, "I like wildcat enough but you misread my post"
In response to Reply #2

I got fix but wanted more combative or defensive so rolled and got the awesome Hyena. Then I got howler monkey, yet again, and spun in hope of trapdoor or cobra to compliment the Hyena but I ended up with wildcat which is just to similar to Hyena!

The dbl utility dude I saw had mantis, racoon, cheetah and cavefisher.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #100590 Previous topic | Next topic