Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Jysir the Grand Sorcerer of Transformation
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=100590
100590, (DELETED) [None] Jysir the Grand Sorcerer of Transformation
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jun 25 19:10:48 2011

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Jysir perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:53
100591, Love/hate relationship with shifters turns back to hate
Posted by Jysir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Double utility was so full of promise then I got fox and I wanted a more combative form and rolled for Hyena, which I love as a form. Then, for the 3rd time out of 4 I get Howler monkey so I explore loads more to spin the wheel and I get wildcat.....forms are just too close and so Jysir is gone. Better sticking to defense/offense to avoid disappointment in future as I am not as blessed as Dark-elf outlander shifter. Sweet forms dude, but because you lucked in I lucked out..heh.
100593, Dude...
Posted by Stunna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You and I must have totally different opinions of what forms are good. I would have jumped for bloody joy if I got fox AND wildcat. Wildcat is the sheeite.

There's a double utility guy running around - I don't know if he's gotten his final minor form - but he pulled raccoon, mantis, cobra so far. I was omgftwbbq!!! He'll probably end up with a cheetah on the rest of that if his luck keeps going.

Oh well. :( Good luck on the next one.
100594, I like wildcat enough but you misread my post
Posted by Jysir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I got fix but wanted more combative or defensive so rolled and got the awesome Hyena. Then I got howler monkey, yet again, and spun in hope of trapdoor or cobra to compliment the Hyena but I ended up with wildcat which is just to similar to Hyena!

The dbl utility dude I saw had mantis, racoon, cheetah and cavefisher.