Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lirkfvwr the Vanguard of the Vern..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #100429
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 22-Jun-11 04:36 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17199 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100429, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lirkfvwr the Vanguard of the Vernal"

Wed Jun 22 16:33:08 2011

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Lirkfvwr perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:145

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Sucks, Zaolu (Anonymous), 23-Jun-11 06:40 PM, #8
Reply Good riddance, thank you Mharlndarn, ArialBard (Anonymous), 23-Jun-11 04:30 AM, #2
Reply RE: Good riddance, thank you Mharlndarn, flatline, 23-Jun-11 04:43 AM, #3
Reply RE: Good riddance, thank you Mharlndarn, Isildur, 23-Jun-11 09:48 AM, #5
     Reply I am not sure I understand your reply., Abernyte, 23-Jun-11 05:15 PM, #6
     Reply RE: I am not sure I understand your reply., flatline, 23-Jun-11 06:24 PM, #7
     Reply RE: I am not sure I understand your reply., Isildur, 23-Jun-11 09:29 PM, #9
     Reply Thug means never having to say you're sorry. nt, Artificial, 23-Jun-11 09:33 PM, #10
Reply Not sure what happened..., Eljassir (Anonymous), 22-Jun-11 04:39 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Not sure what happened..., flatline, 23-Jun-11 04:48 AM, #4

Zaolu (Anonymous)Thu 23-Jun-11 06:40 PM
Charter member
#100534, "Sucks"
In response to Reply #0

I know what you mean, but I've seen the pendulum (and the wildly-inflated official roster) swing too many times to think you would stay bored in Outlander. You were one of three recommendations I ever gave, so there's that Good luck with stuff, and see you in the fields.

ArialBard (Anonymous)Thu 23-Jun-11 04:30 AM
Charter member
#100452, "Good riddance, thank you Mharlndarn"
In response to Reply #0

You preyed on the low hanging fruit of which I am until my character is established. You used the weakest of excuses to punk someone, even for a reaver.

You and the blood thirsty gnome druid were a right pair!

flatlineThu 23-Jun-11 04:43 AM
Member since 10th Jul 2008
60 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100453, "RE: Good riddance, thank you Mharlndarn"
In response to Reply #2

I am sorry you feel that way, and given I have only my perspective on the events I don't think I preyed on anyone in particular. I went for anybody who was not either an outlander or an outlander app figuring anyone else was against the return, or that was the plan, however I tried to cut folk some slack. The first time I caught you in the underdark it was your storm giant companion who I was after being fortress and all it was a get him before he got me situation, removing you from that fight was a priority as I had no idea how it would pan out against him alone, let alone with a bard healing him or revealing me.
As for in the fridgid wastes you were with a dwarf, and again your songs may have proved a problem in killing him so you needed to be removed.
The third time we fought, you initiated the fight if you recall, I was in the area, but had no intention of engaging you (not that you could have known that of course) as I specifically tried to avoid going to the same well repeatedly during the fight I stopped any semblance of lagging move to give you a chance to clear off early, you chose not to as I myself have done in the past.
So to sum up, Mhralandarn was not the reason for my deletion, but feel free to credit him if you wish, and I am sorry if I left you with a negative feeling, such was not my intention.

IsildurThu 23-Jun-11 09:48 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#100475, "RE: Good riddance, thank you Mharlndarn"
In response to Reply #2

Chaotic evil means not having to say you're sorry. You lose.

AbernyteThu 23-Jun-11 05:15 PM
975 posts
#100525, "I am not sure I understand your reply."
In response to Reply #5

I did not expect a sorry and merely stated that I was glad to see the back of him.

flatlineThu 23-Jun-11 06:24 PM
60 posts
#100532, "RE: I am not sure I understand your reply."
In response to Reply #6

I must have sensed something and the Dundonian in me took over. In all seriousness, I would hope there are no hard feelings.

IsildurThu 23-Jun-11 09:29 PM
5969 posts
#100542, "RE: I am not sure I understand your reply."
In response to Reply #6

> You used the weakest of excuses to punk someone, even for a reaver.

That last part, "even for a reaver", implies that a reaver needs some sort of excuse to kill someone. That was my point: chaotic evil doesn't need an excuse.

ArtificialThu 23-Jun-11 09:33 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#100543, "Thug means never having to say you're sorry. nt"
In response to Reply #5

nt

Eljassir (Anonymous)Wed 22-Jun-11 04:39 PM
Charter member
#100430, "Not sure what happened..."
In response to Reply #0

...but we all die deaths we shouldn't (something I would know).

Ah well, can't say I'm sad to see another enemy gone.

flatlineThu 23-Jun-11 04:48 AM
60 posts
#100454, "RE: Not sure what happened..."
In response to Reply #1

The deletion was more over the cabal not really needing me in it to be honest and me needing more time for a few r/l projects, I had been hoping for a full loot to give me an easy excuse yesterday, but damnit, it never came.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #100429 Previous topic | Next topic