Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lirkfvwr the Vanguard of the Vernal
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=100429
100429, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lirkfvwr the Vanguard of the Vernal
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jun 22 16:33:08 2011

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Lirkfvwr perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:145
100534, Sucks
Posted by Zaolu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know what you mean, but I've seen the pendulum (and the wildly-inflated official roster) swing too many times to think you would stay bored in Outlander. You were one of three recommendations I ever gave, so there's that :) Good luck with stuff, and see you in the fields.
100452, Good riddance, thank you Mharlndarn
Posted by ArialBard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You preyed on the low hanging fruit of which I am until my character is established. You used the weakest of excuses to punk someone, even for a reaver.

You and the blood thirsty gnome druid were a right pair!
100453, RE: Good riddance, thank you Mharlndarn
Posted by flatline on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am sorry you feel that way, and given I have only my perspective on the events I don't think I preyed on anyone in particular. I went for anybody who was not either an outlander or an outlander app figuring anyone else was against the return, or that was the plan, however I tried to cut folk some slack. The first time I caught you in the underdark it was your storm giant companion who I was after being fortress and all it was a get him before he got me situation, removing you from that fight was a priority as I had no idea how it would pan out against him alone, let alone with a bard healing him or revealing me.
As for in the fridgid wastes you were with a dwarf, and again your songs may have proved a problem in killing him so you needed to be removed.
The third time we fought, you initiated the fight if you recall, I was in the area, but had no intention of engaging you (not that you could have known that of course) as I specifically tried to avoid going to the same well repeatedly during the fight I stopped any semblance of lagging move to give you a chance to clear off early, you chose not to as I myself have done in the past.
So to sum up, Mhralandarn was not the reason for my deletion, but feel free to credit him if you wish, and I am sorry if I left you with a negative feeling, such was not my intention.
100475, RE: Good riddance, thank you Mharlndarn
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Chaotic evil means not having to say you're sorry. You lose.
100525, I am not sure I understand your reply.
Posted by Abernyte on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I did not expect a sorry and merely stated that I was glad to see the back of him.
100532, RE: I am not sure I understand your reply.
I must have sensed something and the Dundonian in me took over. In all seriousness, I would hope there are no hard feelings.
100542, RE: I am not sure I understand your reply.
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
> You used the weakest of excuses to punk someone, even for a reaver.

That last part, "even for a reaver", implies that a reaver needs some sort of excuse to kill someone. That was my point: chaotic evil doesn't need an excuse.
100543, Thug means never having to say you're sorry. nt
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
100430, Not sure what happened...
Posted by Eljassir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...but we all die deaths we shouldn't (something I would know).

Ah well, can't say I'm sad to see another enemy gone.
100454, RE: Not sure what happened...
The deletion was more over the cabal not really needing me in it to be honest and me needing more time for a few r/l projects, I had been hoping for a full loot to give me an easy excuse yesterday, but damnit, it never came.