Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Halaquith Filanger the Grand Master ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22884
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 18-Dec-03 01:20 AM
Member since 01st Jul 2024
16979 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22884, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Halaquith Filanger the Grand Master of Artistry, High Herald of the Eternal Star"

Thu Dec 18 00:19:38 2003

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Halaquith perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:302
PK Ratio:10% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

fleshofchaosThu 18-Dec-03 06:38 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
133 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22917, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Halaquith Filanger the Grand Mas..."
In response to Reply #0

well, you were around more when I got inducted and what I saw I liked. I was a little jealous when you go High Herald but then you were around longer than I was so you deserved it. If I may, what ever happened between you and Talia?

"Do not merely practice Art, but penetrate to the very heart of it. For only Art and Science elevate man to the Godhead." Ludwig Van Beethoven

Halaquith (Guest)Thu 18-Dec-03 06:46 AM

#22894, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Halaquith Filanger the Grand Mas..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to the imms I guess. But once I got High Herald interest really just fell away. I guess I could've worked to get some interest back in it but I just didn't want it. Thanks for giving me the opportunities you did Arvam. Sorry I let you down a bit. I thought we had some good interatcions Shaz but apparently you didn't like me. Oh well. Anyone who wants to post I'll probably reply.

Halaquith, Docrrann, Siorgriend

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22884 Previous topic | Next topic