Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Halaquith Filanger the Grand Master of Artistry, High Herald of the Eternal Star
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22884
22884, (DELETED) [HERALD] Halaquith Filanger the Grand Master of Artistry, High Herald of the Eternal Star
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Dec 18 00:19:38 2003

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Halaquith perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:302
PK Ratio:10% (closer to 100% is better)

22917, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Halaquith Filanger the Grand Mas...
Posted by fleshofchaos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
well, you were around more when I got inducted and what I saw I liked. I was a little jealous when you go High Herald but then you were around longer than I was so you deserved it. If I may, what ever happened between you and Talia?
22894, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Halaquith Filanger the Grand Master of Artistry, High Herald of the Eternal Star
Posted by Halaquith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to the imms I guess. But once I got High Herald interest really just fell away. I guess I could've worked to get some interest back in it but I just didn't want it. Thanks for giving me the opportunities you did Arvam. Sorry I let you down a bit. I thought we had some good interatcions Shaz but apparently you didn't like me. Oh well. Anyone who wants to post I'll probably reply.

Halaquith, Docrrann, Siorgriend