Subject: "Double Experience Weekend Oct 3rd - Oct 5th" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #1566
Show all folders

ZulghinlourWed 01-Oct-08 11:48 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1566, "Double Experience Weekend Oct 3rd - Oct 5th"

Been away from CF for awhile and need a reason to get back in? Need something to fill up that free time after the homework is done? Had a race/class combination you've wanted to try but never got around to? Want to try out some of the new shapeshifter forms? The Immortals have just the thing for you! This weekend (October 3rd through October 5th) will be a double experience weekend. Every single creature you kill will generate double the normal experience, pushing you through the levels twice as fast. Consider it a thank you for all you've done for the game throughout the years.

I will be starting it at 5:00 p.m. server time on Friday. It will go until I go to sleep Sunday night, probably somewhere around 2:00 a.m. server time.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Is It Over Yet?, poisonmaster, 06-Oct-08 11:17 PM, #14
Reply Ended Sunday night around 11:30 p.m. PST (n/t), Zulghinlour, 06-Oct-08 11:19 PM, #16
Reply Almost tempted to play again... nt, BaronMySoul (Anonymous), 02-Oct-08 07:22 PM, #12
Reply RE: Almost tempted to play again... nt, BaronMySoul (Anonymous), 06-Oct-08 11:17 PM, #15
Reply out of curiosity, laxman, 02-Oct-08 12:01 PM, #9
Reply I require the services of nasty buggers, The_Poison_Pen, 02-Oct-08 08:56 AM, #6
Reply Well, time to delete #825 then. I got fairy as my fina..., TheLastMohican, 02-Oct-08 07:22 PM, #10
Reply An Added RayBaer bonus!, Baerinika, 02-Oct-08 08:41 AM, #3
Reply Just for Baerinika followers? Or any? n/t, Lightmage, 02-Oct-08 08:47 AM, #4
Reply Rayihn or Baer followers, Baerinika, 02-Oct-08 09:18 AM, #7
Reply I concur, Corrlaan, 02-Oct-08 08:47 AM, #5
Reply Your post looks like it chopped off the last two words...., Twist, 02-Oct-08 11:26 AM, #8
Reply I'll follow with this, Neltouda, 02-Oct-08 07:22 PM, #11
Reply RE: Double Experience Weekend Oct 3rd - Oct 5th, Plushka, 01-Oct-08 04:03 PM, #2
Reply Not as much as me., GinGa, 03-Oct-08 01:02 PM, #13
Reply There goes Travian out the window., Dallevian, 01-Oct-08 01:54 PM, #1

poisonmasterSun 05-Oct-08 11:10 PM
Member since 27th Jul 2008
35 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1581, "Is It Over Yet?"
In response to Reply #0

I wanna roll my new character and it's kind of dependent on practicing certain skills so...

ZulghinlourMon 06-Oct-08 11:19 PM
9792 posts
#1583, "Ended Sunday night around 11:30 p.m. PST (n/t)"
In response to Reply #14

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

BaronMySoul (inactive user)Thu 02-Oct-08 05:18 PM
Charter member
#1579, "Almost tempted to play again... nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

BaronMySoul (inactive user)Mon 06-Oct-08 05:37 PM
Charter member
#1582, "RE: Almost tempted to play again... nt"
In response to Reply #12

I hate you guys so much.. I'm addicted again.

laxmanThu 02-Oct-08 11:40 AM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#1576, "out of curiosity"
In response to Reply #0

Could you publish the waris pray logs this weekend too since your all in such a jovial mood.

The_Poison_PenThu 02-Oct-08 08:52 AM
Member since 30th Nov 2006
40 posts
#1573, "I require the services of nasty buggers"
In response to Reply #0

Thieves, get off your collective rumps and make the guilds strong.

I had 'some' plans for 'some' of you deleters recently. Deleting makes me said. Especially after I've funded your leadership.

So this weekend, I challenge those of you not rolling Flyto/Murder Gnome Shifter #825 to roll a thief. I will be around periodically over the weekend and as part of my new 'regime' will be trying to fill every thief leader position.

Jobs will be available and as those of you who already have gotten gold from me, I pay very well.

So come on. I dare you.

-PP

All opinions expressed by the staff of The Poison Pen (tm) are gathered from various official sources. Drunks, prostitutes, ne'er-do-wells, and kobolds mainly.

TheLastMohicanThu 02-Oct-08 03:04 PM
Member since 25th Oct 2005
342 posts
#1577, "Well, time to delete #825 then. I got fairy as my fina..."
In response to Reply #6

NT

BaerinikaThu 02-Oct-08 08:40 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
#1570, "An Added RayBaer bonus!"
In response to Reply #0

If you roll an empoweree to get this baby going and the empowerment interview doesn't suck (you know who you are) I'll be empowering up to 51 so you guys don't need to worry about it.

Have fun!

LightmageThu 02-Oct-08 08:44 AM
319 posts
#1571, "Just for Baerinika followers? Or any? n/t"
In response to Reply #3

n/t

Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man.

BaerinikaThu 02-Oct-08 09:17 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
#1574, "Rayihn or Baer followers"
In response to Reply #4

Though I might grab you if you're a sphere that isn't held by someone else and you have a made up religion.

CorrlaanThu 02-Oct-08 08:45 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2005
195 posts
#1572, "I concur"
In response to Reply #3

I will be online most of today and tomorrow and will offer the same bonus. And remember. Corrlaan followers are EASIER!

Corrlaan followers are NICE. With a capital NICE!

TwistThu 02-Oct-08 11:26 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#1575, "Your post looks like it chopped off the last two words...."
In response to Reply #5

>I will be online most of today and tomorrow and will offer
>the same bonus. And remember. Corrlaan followers are EASIER!
>

...To kill.

There, fixed that for you.

NeltoudaThu 02-Oct-08 04:47 PM
Member since 28th Jul 2008
161 posts
#1578, "I'll follow with this"
In response to Reply #3

That being said, I can be hard to catch on the weekends (but I've empowered most people on a weekend...). Friday would be your best bet if you're looking to come over to the stormy side!

PlushkaWed 01-Oct-08 04:01 PM
Member since 16th Feb 2005
150 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#1568, "RE: Double Experience Weekend Oct 3rd - Oct 5th"
In response to Reply #0

I ever mention I <3 you Zulg?

GinGaFri 03-Oct-08 09:41 AM
996 posts
#1580, "Not as much as me."
In response to Reply #2

No, really. I stroked his mailbox once.

Call me, Zulgh!

Yhorian.

DallevianWed 01-Oct-08 01:27 PM
1618 posts
#1567, "There goes Travian out the window."
In response to Reply #0

Welcome back all you (us) wayward sons.

TF-

Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #1566 Previous topic | Next topic