Subject: "Ranger Edges" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #1424
Show all folders

DaevrynMon 28-Jan-08 10:55 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1424, "Ranger Edges"

43 new ranger edges are in as of this reboot. Standard boilerplate (including, helpfiles will start trickling in soon) applies.

Barkskin and hatred edges families are you-only-get-to-pick-one, as a pre-helpfiles heads-up.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaevrynWed 30-Jan-08 08:26 PM
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1426, "Almost forgot:"
In response to Reply #0

In the process of coding Ghost of the Dunes I came across a bug in dervishdance that in a lot of situations would make it a lot less cool. As far as I know it's been there forever.

As a result, the skill is probably overall a lot better now, possibly (with the other tuning that was done on it) too good. It's hard to say. I'll be keeping an eye on it and tweaking as necessary.

GinGaWed 30-Jan-08 08:29 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
996 posts
#1427, "If we use lashes of the slave as a lead..."
In response to Reply #1

It'll never be 'too good'. Bedouins really needed this, and I say that with the utmost sincerity. If they EVER become overpowered I might just cry with laughter.

Thanks for your hard work, you guys always make me smile

Yhor

WildGirlThu 10-Apr-08 08:44 PM
Member since 16th Sep 2004
250 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1440, "Quick question"
In response to Reply #1

When I had this before the edges, I noticed a couple of weird things with it. Did this bug have to do with moves or someone dying?

DaevrynSun 13-Apr-08 07:34 PM
11117 posts
#1445, "RE: Quick question"
In response to Reply #3

I'm having trouble remembering exactly what the deal was, but I don't think so, so it still might be out there.

Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #1424 Previous topic | Next topic