Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Announcements
Topic subjectRanger Edges
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=1424
1424, Ranger Edges
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
43 new ranger edges are in as of this reboot. Standard boilerplate (including, helpfiles will start trickling in soon) applies.

Barkskin and hatred edges families are you-only-get-to-pick-one, as a pre-helpfiles heads-up.
1426, Almost forgot:
In the process of coding Ghost of the Dunes I came across a bug in dervishdance that in a lot of situations would make it a lot less cool. As far as I know it's been there forever.

As a result, the skill is probably overall a lot better now, possibly (with the other tuning that was done on it) too good. It's hard to say. I'll be keeping an eye on it and tweaking as necessary.
1427, If we use lashes of the slave as a lead...
Posted by GinGa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It'll never be 'too good'. Bedouins really needed this, and I say that with the utmost sincerity. If they EVER become overpowered I might just cry with laughter.

Thanks for your hard work, you guys always make me smile :)

Yhor
1440, Quick question
Posted by WildGirl on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When I had this before the edges, I noticed a couple of weird things with it. Did this bug have to do with moves or someone dying?
1445, RE: Quick question
I'm having trouble remembering exactly what the deal was, but I don't think so, so it still might be out there.